Midnight visitor

*Time Skip*

George and I were dating now and life was pretty great. I was friends with Fred again which was also good. Maggie had been preoccupied with all the new friends she had made and Charlotte was getting cozy with a boy from Ravenclaw. Cedric was busy worrying about the task so I had quite a bit of time to spend with the twins.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" Fred shouts at me.

"WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?" I shout back.

"You had a date with George today right?" He asks.

"Yes, why?"

"Well...I kinda, sorta, maybe, got him detention..."

"Seriously?" I sigh.

"I'm sorry, I was going to take the blame...but I didn't want to" he replies.

"Great. I'll just go to my dorm then, get some extra sleep" I shrug.

"O-ok, George'll be finished in about an hour" he tells me.

"That's alright, tell him I'll see him tomorrow"

"Ok, bye y/n, I'm sorry again" he apologizes.

"It's fine, see ya Freddie." I respond and walk to my dorm.

Once I get there I lay down in my bed and take a nap. A knocking at my window wakes me up.

I was confused. Then scared, since it was dark out. It was night. Which meant I had slept through dinner. Which was awful because I was hungry now.

"Hello?" I whispered.

No reply.

"Hello?" I said slightly louder.

No reply again.

I grab my wand and whisper 'lumos' to give me light to see out of the window.

"George! What the hell!" I gasp.

He grins cheekily and waves.

"Oh my god" I shake my head.

He sat on his broom and motioned for me to come out and meet him.

'Life isn't any fun when you aren't causing trouble' I thought and sighed.

I pulled a hoodie over my pyjamas and picked up my sneakers. I would put them on outside the common room so I didn't make unnecessary noise.

I put my wand into my pocket and crept down the stairs. Then out of the common room to find George running towards me.

"Hi y/n!" He whisper shouted.

"Hey George, so what's with the whole, creepily knocking on my window in the middle of the night?" I question.

"No, I wasn't being creepy. I was being romantic. There's a difference" he responds.

"Yeah, sure"

"Well I missed our date so I thought I would make it up to you"

"By waking me up in the middle of the night?"

"Ok, so I woke up in the middle of the night, snuck out, got on my broom and knocked on your window to wake you up so I could take you on a date, you happy now?" He explains.