The grand exit

"Stop laughing!" Charlotte scolded Fred

"What? It's funny!" He chuckles.

"She could've gotten the quill again!"

"Yea, now I'm just being threatened to be expelled" I shrug.

"What!?" Charlotte gasps.

"Calm down it's not like Umbitch actually has the power to expel y/n, she isn't headmistress" Fred scoffs.

"But Dumbledore isn't here" Charlotte reminds him.

"Whatever, I don't think it's that big of a deal, don't know what Georgie'll think, though." He shrugs.

"Think of what?" George asks, strolling over.

"Where've you been?" I question.

"Not important right now, what will I think of what?" He looks at the three of us.

"Y/n's being threatened by Umbridge for her to be expelled" Charlotte explains.

"Jeez, what did you do now?" He looks at me.

"Don't act like you're all innocent, you've done much worse in the past." I say back.

"Yeah, but you haven't."

"Whatever"

"You know what I'm thinking Freddie?" George smirks.

"You'd think she'd want to?" Fred questions him.

"Maybe if we ask..." George ponders and then turns his glance to me "y/n, Fred and I were planning to- leave school a little early this year and getting our revenge on Umbridge whilst doing so...would you consider maybe- joining us?" He asks.

"No!" Charlotte cries "you already took her away from me once! I am not having to bear the rest of this year alone. And it's our last year! What if we never see each other again!"

"Uhm- I think you're forgetting you're my girlfriend" Fred says.

"Yeah well I'm not coming with."

"But we'll still see you"

"I-" she sighs.

"No, I'll stay, you two have your fun pranking Umbridge and leaving." I interrupt her.

"Ok, but you better write me," George says "we're leaving tomorrow"

I nod, I would miss him, but he would be going to do what he loved.

"We should be going to bed" Charlotte said standing up.

"We'll see you off tomorrow, don't worry" I tell the twins and then head for the common room with Charlotte.

"Whoa Char, what's with the big rush?" I ask as she quickly walks to our dorm.

Once she gets into our dorm she pulls me into a big hug.

"I am so so sorry!" She cries "I'm just- going to miss Fred so much and if you left I'd have no one! I'm being selfish I'm sorry!"

"No, you aren't" I assure her "I was being selfish when I left you alone for Christmas. But I just want you to know now, that every waking moment until we leave I will be with you." I smile.

She pulls out of the hug and wipes her eyes.

"You must think I'm such a cry baby" she sighs, sitting down on my bed.