The first task

The time for the first task had arrived and all Cedric knew was, that it involved dragons. Harry had told him that.

I peaked into the champions tent and saw Cedric. I didn't want to get in trouble so I just gave him a thumbs up and a smile. Then I went to find a seat to watch. I sat down and waited for the task to begin. I saw the twins going around taking bets, then they came and sat with me.

"Hello there y/n" Fred grinned.

"Hello Fred, George" I said back.

"What is a lovely lady like you, sitting here all alone for?"George asks. I laugh and shrug

"Well don't worry, we are here to keep you company now" Fred says.

"Wonderful" I joke. "So, this task has something to do with dragons?" I say

"Yeah, y'know our brother works with dragons" George explains.

"Which one?" I chuckle.

"Charlie, he's the second oldest" Fred answers.

"Ooh cool" I say awkwardly.

"Sooooo..." George says, matching my awkwardness

"Yeah..." I say

"So we had to pack dress robes this year, what do you think those'll be for?" Fred asks, breaking the silence.

"Probably some sort of formal event" I reply with a shrug.

"Well yeah, maybe it'll be a dance?" Fred suggests. I give a nod. "Who do you reckon you'll ask?" Fred questions. George shoots him a glare.

"I'm not good with asking people out, way too awkward for that" I reply.

"I see i see, you think Diggory will ask you?" Fred asks. I roll my eyes.

"He is just my friend" I sigh.

"Mhmm mhmm, duly noted" Fred nods. "So Georgie, who do you think you would ask?"

"I don't know" George replies reluctantly.

"I think ya do" Fred pries. George glares at him again and I watch as they exchange glances.

Just then, the first task begins. I watch intently to see each participants strategy. They all make it out, some with burns though.

Once the task is over, I say goodbye to the twins and go back to the Hufflepuff common room, where a party is being held.

                                                         George's POV

"You know, it's taking all my strength not to strangle you right now mate." I scowl at Fred.

"Yup, I'm aware" he says, keeping his gaze forward.

"What even was that!?"

"I'm just trying to help" he protests.

"Well, you're not" I grumble.

"Cmon George, we already know she likes you back, you heard what she said on the train" Fred says

"Yeah, I'm just trying to find the right time to tell her." I explain.
"
Well, ya better do it soon" Fred shrugs. "She's a very desirable girl"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask

"Just that, she isn't going to be single for long" Fred replies. He was right.

                                                            Your POV

We were in the Hufflepuff common room and everyone was cheering for Cedric as he entered with the golden egg. Everyone was chanting for him to open it. He had a big grin in his face and he opened it. A loud shriek came from the egg. I covered my ears. The sound was awful. He closed the egg and everyone returned to talking.

Again I'm sorry these parts are short