✨Therapy✨

"Whoa what's this?" I asked excitedly as I looked at the package in front of me. I opened the letter attached and it read,

Dear y/n,
I have heard that this year they are holding the Tri-wizard tournament. Your father was quite excited to hear the news and you should prepare yourself for a million questions all about it when you come home.
But I also heard about the Yule Ball, I knew you needed a dress at the beginning of the year and you said you would buy one when the time came but I decided to send you this, just in case you liked it. No need to waste your money. But I understand if you do not like it and I will not be offended if you send it back. If it is not to your liking that is fine. I understand we do not have the same sense of style but I just thought I would send you one of my gowns.
Since the Yule Ball is taking place on Christmas Eve, I assume you will not be coming home for Christmas, so Merry Christmas from your father and I and have a great night!
-mum

She had sent me a gown!?

I was excited but also scared that it would look horrendous. I grabbed the package and decided to open it at my dorm.

"Hey y/n- whoa where are you going in such a hurry?" Charlotte asks as I walk past her.

I hold up the package slightly and she grins. "Ooh what is it?" She asks, following me now.

"Its one of my mother's gowns!" I exclaim. I say the password and we skip up to our dorm.

"Open it! open it!" Charlotte cheers.

"Okay, okay" I say laughing at how excited my best friend was.

I opened the package and took out the gown. It was the most beautiful gown I had ever seen. It was f/c and it was long/short (whatever you guys want, you can imagine it)
I stood there with Charlotte, our mouths hanging open, staring at the gorgeous dress lying on my bed in front of us.

"I am so jealous of you right now". Charlotte says, her eyes still on the dress. "Can your mom please adopt me?"

I chuckle. The dress really was stunning, I just hoped I had a date to see it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Yule Ball was in three days and I was beginning to grow nervous that George wasn't going to ask me. I was walking down the hall and I ran into Angelina Johnson and Alicia Spinnet.

"Y/n did you hear the amazing news?" Angelina said cheerfully.

"What?" I asked.

"Fred asked me to the ball!" She exclaimed.

"That's great!" I grinned knowingly.

"Well I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other at the ball then" Alicia said happily. I tilted my head confused. "What, with me going with his twin and all..." Alicia continued.

What. The. Hell.

George asked Alicia to the Ball? So Fred was lying. It was all just a prank! Those absolute jerks! I hated them, I actually really liked George and they had to go play with my feelings.

"That's great Alicia, and you as well Angie. I'll see you at the Ball" I said with a fake smile. I wasn't mad at Alicia, it wasn't her fault all of this happened. I was just so angry at Fred and George, was this they're plan all along? Did they befriend me last year, knowing I would fall for George and they could break my heart?