Roommates

October 9, 1997| Neverland Ranch

It was another long evening for Michael's assistant, she has been working non stop to get his meetings, tour preparations, interviews & visitations ready. She just wanted to crawl up in bed & go to sleep, considering they do live with each other.

"Xoria !" Michael called out from his office to hers.

"Yes, Mr. Jackson?"

Mr. Jackson. That is what he wanted to be referred to during work hours. Xoria always thought it was dumb, for sakes they are working from his home when he's not on tour.

"Come to my office." Michael strictly said.

Getting up from the desk with a sigh, she quickly knew how this was going to go. He was just going to pile more work on top of her. It was currently 6pm & she was already drained of energy from this past week. Finally getting to the door of his office, she knocked, awaiting to be answered.

"Come in Xoria."

"You wanted to see me, sir."

"Yes, I was informing you that I will have a "guest" over."

By that she knew what he meant. Living with Michael is a nightmare for her, because he brings over this female named Layla almost ever other night when he wants.

"With all respect sir, what does that have to do with me?" She asked slightly with an attitude.

Michael chuckled a bit, getting up from his chair to come stand face-to-face with her.

"I just thought you should know." He winked & smirked at her.

That. That is what she hated the most about him, that cocky but arrogant attitude of his. But deep down she was feeling him, but what she didn't know Michael was feeling her.

Right then, the doorbell rung.

"Go & answer it." He demanded.

Tired of his demands from a constant week, she decided to give him a piece of her mind. She looked at her watch & saw that she was now off the clock. So a little personal tension wouldn't hurt.

"Demanding I fucking see, I know you're my boss & all, but I will not be your maid. You have plenty of those."

Xoria has always had her way with words & she knew exactly how to piss Michael off. In one swift movement, Michael pushed her to the wall & whispered in her ear.

"That damn mouth of yours, is going to get you into some deep shit."

"So what?" She challenged him.

He sighed moving away from her.

"I'll get the door myself."

"Suits you."

With that she left his office to go upstairs to her room. Once she reached her room, she quickly flopped on the bed. She took an shower to ease her mind & relax a bit, changed into her pajamas & got into bed.

Hours passed & Xoria was awaked by loud moans, grunts, & headboard banging.

"Oh hell nah !"

She was beyond fed up with Michael & his antics. She turned over & saw that is was 1am. She got up threw on a pair of tights, a sweatshirt & a pair of tennis before grabbing her keys to her car.

"Disrespectful ass, it's very obvious I don't live here too !" She scolded.

Making her way down the stairs, she saw Michael come out his room with a smirk on his face.

"Enjoyed what you heard?" He teased at her.

Xoria didn't say anything, instead she just walked right past him.

"Where are you going?"

"To find some fucking peace."

With that Xoria walked out the house to her car. Once in her car, she dialed her bestfriend, letting her know she was spending the night there. Xoria reached her bestfriend's house & got out the car.

"What happend, Xo?" Her bestfriend, Rayanna asked.

"Same thing."

"He brought that girl over again?"

"Damn right !"

"Well you know how to make yourself home, goodnight Xo."

"Goodnight, Ray"

Going to the guest bedroom, she climbed into bed.

"Finally some freaking peace" Or so she thought.

Her phone started ringing, she looked at it & saw that it was Michael.

"Xoria, where the hell are you?" He yelled on the phone.

"Somewhere that isn't your concern. Aren't you a bit tied up right now"

"Xo, get your ass back here. Right now!"

She could tell that he was pissed. His voiced dropped 2 or 3 octaves lower, which made Xoria incredibly weak. That deep voice of his, she hated but loved. The depth of his voice made her body tingle.

"Goodnight" Xoria said before hanging up the phone.

She turned her phone off, knowing that he was going to call back continuously. Drifting off into a peaceful sleep, Xoria couldn't help but to think how would she ever have a chance with Michael.

-----------------------

A/N: Before I confuse anybody, Xoria is pronounced (Zoria). I thought it was a unique spelling. But anyways, if I were sis, I'll punch tf out of Michael. Boy is just too disrespectful!