Master Play.

April 25, 1992| 7:13 PM| Malibu, California

Trailing her hand down her body, feeling on her D cupped breast, Kristian was feeling hot. With Michael not being home it made her impatient, so she did what a girl has to do when they can't get it. She took her right hand & placed it on her clit, rubbing it in a circular motion.

Kristian then placed her fingers inside of her, thinking it was Michael. Soft pants came out her mouth as he rubbed her nipples through her satin shirt. Her moans grew louder when Michael suddenly walked in their Malibu home. His head turned upstairs then he followed her sounds.

"Mmm, Michael." She moaned out.

Michael stood by the doorframe watching her play with herself as her cream seeped on the sheets. He then cleared his throat & she sat up panting really hard.

"Did I tell you to stop?" He turned his head to the side asking her.

"N..no."

"Then continue."

Kristian placed her fingers back inside of her, laying back down. Michael on the other hand got undressed & sat in the chair that sat in the corner of the room. His length rested on his stomach as he grabbed it, placing some baby oil in his hands & then he stroked from his tip to his based as he watched her pleasure herself.

She was on the verge of coming when Michael picked her up & threw her over his shoulder. Making their way downstairs to the basement, Michael gave her ass a few hard smacks. Kristian looked up & was that he was taking her to the 'Red Room'. Her body grew tense as she clenched onto his arm.

"Not the Red Room baby." She pleaded out.

"You touched yourself... without my permission. I think you need the Red Room." He told her.

Michael placed her on the X table, cuffing her legs then her arms. He walked over to the wall which held whips, chains, dildos, vibrators & clamps. He grabbed a leather whip, a metal vibrator which was in the shape of a dildo, a small vibrator & two clamps. He walked back over to Kristian who was shaking. This was her first time in the Red Room, but when she was in there, Michael wasn't Michael. He was more dominant, controlling & it made her weak. She knew to call him 'Master' or 'Daddy', or else she wouldn't be able for months.

He took the clamps & clamped her nipples together & Kristian winced out in pain. He then took the metal vibrator, shoved it inside her & place the small bullet on her clit, turning them both up to full max speed. Kristian legs wobbled from the immense vibrations her body was receiving. He turned her around & began spanking her ass with the whip, the pleasure from the vibrators & the whip as enough to make her cum in a second.

"Daddy, please. It's too much for me."

"No it's not, take it baby."

After spanking her ass, he turned her back around & saw that she had tears running down her face. Michael then went to fix himself a glass of whiskey & sat down in a chair in front of her, watching her yelp out in pleasure & pain.

"You better not cum, either." He said taking a sip of his drink.

After an hour later, Kristian was half knocked out of consciousness. Michael laughed as he walked back into the room from his shower. Walking back over to her, he lift her head up to look at her face which was now sweaty & her hair was stuck to it. He looked down & saw that the vibrators were covered in her juices, shaking his head because he knew she had came.

"Tsk, tsk. You bad girl, I told you not to cum & yet you did." He said pulling the vibrators out of her core.

"I'm sorry Master." Kristian said in a half slumber.

Michael dropped his towel & ran his dick along her wet folds, he then slid inside her & began pounded into her. He grabbed the chains that held up her arms going deeper inside of her making her scream. He placed the bullet back on her clit & her body jerked as she squirted everywhere. Some of it landed on his chest & face, but that didn't stop him from fucking her brains out.

"Are you going to touch my pussy again?"

'No, Daddy."

"Are you going to cum without my permission again?" He said roughly thrusting into her.

"NO, DADDY!" Kristian yelled out.

"Cum, my nasty princess. Cream all over my dick. Make me place a baby in you." Michael said through his teeth.

Kristian's body relaxed as she came all over Michael, soon he filled her up with his hot seed. He pulled out, watching it drip down her legs to the floor. He uncuffed her & her body fell limp into his arms. He then placed her on the bed under the cover, getting in & pulling her close as he stroked her hair & back. Soon Kristian fell into a deep slumber right along with Michael.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Michael gives me Massimo vibes when he's dominant except he ain't kidnapping nobody. But he got me bent if he think he gone punish me for touching something on my body when he ain't here to give me the D. Do better Mike, man.