Stung 2.

July 15, 1995

July 15, 1995.| 2:30 PM.| Brianni's Apartment.| Malibu, California.

Its been 4 months since Brianni left Michael alone with Lisa. After that incident she went to a hotel & stayed there until she moved into her apartment. Since then he's tried out to reach out to her by calling her phone, but she blocked him on multiple numbers. Self care is the best care. About two months later, she saw in the news where Lisa filed for a divorce from Michael. Funny thing is she knew it was going to happen.

She sat on her plush white couch enjoying a glass of wine paired with some grapes, cheese & crackers as she watched "Love Don't Cost a Thing". She was dressed in a black cami shirt with some black shorts. Her phone dinged off, not wanted to look at it because she figured it might be Michael. Brianni got up to go turn off the air since she was becoming cold. Soon she heard a knock on her door.

Getting to the door, she asked who it was but no one answered, so she turned around & walked back to the couch. Then another knocked happened as she about to sit down. When she opened the door, she regretted it. There he was, standing at her front door with a rosette shaped teddy bear & long stemmed red roses.

"Didn't I tell you not to call or come running back to me anymore."

"I see you're divorced now. How's that going, hmm? I told ya' so didn't I?"

"Listen, Bri...."

"You lost that right to call me Bri, it's Brianni. Show some respect right?" Bri said as she cut Michael off then crossing her arms with her head tilted & eyebrow arched up.

"Brianni, I'm sorry okay, you were right about everything. I should've listen to you. You were my best friend & I failed you. I- I literally can't sleep at night. I don't eat because you're not around. Please Bri, give me another chance. I know I fucked up & I led you on, multiple times but I've changed & I wanna be with you. I love you BriBri." Michael confessed breaking down in tears & got on his knees on the floor.

"Why should I believe you? You hurt me, deeply Michael. Those wounds won't heal overtime ya' know."

"Please Bri, I'm begging you."

Brianni thought about it for a minute, yes she did miss him. But overall he hurt her in a way she can't explain. Regardless of what happened, she had to forgive him. He took her in when she had nothing left. She bend down to him & held him as he cried uncontrollably in her arms.

"I forgive you, but it's going to take time." Brianni said as she rocked him back & forth.

"Can I start by having dinner with you here tonight?" Michael said between sniffles as he looked up at her.