Mr. Maestro.

October 30, 1996| 11:50 PM| Someplace Else| Normal Valley

Walking along the angry group of townspeople, Aria wonder why was her father doing this. She hated how her father was making her go up there when she just could've stayed at home. Aria doesn't get along with her dad because he's very self-centered & controlling.

Reaching the scary looking mansion, the gates opened up then closing shut. Approaching the front doors, Mr. Jones pushed open the door, entering the strange looking foyer. Suddenly, the double doors opened by themselves, revealing a black & white ballroom. The group walked in, & stood taking in their surroundings. Out the corner of their eye, a black slender figure stood there with a skull on its face.

Everyone in the room gasped, then sighed in relief as the man pulled it down. Aria caught a glimpse at his face, studying every feature he had. He was the finest man she every seen in her entire life.

"Did I scare ya?" The mysterious man asked.

They shook their heads & a few 'yes' came out of their mouths. Aria really didn't care because she wasn't paying any attention.

"Maybe you scared them but you didn't scare me, we want you out of this town. You are telling these children ghost stories. We don't need you here." Aria's dad spoke.

Aria rolled her eyes at her father's comment.

"You don't believe in ghost?" He spoke flashing a smile that could blind someone as he walked toward the center of the ballroom.

The kids in the group all nodded in unison, while Aria's dad told them that they didn't. She thought he should shut up & let them talk for themselves. One kid told him something that caused his brother to hit him, then his mom & something hit her. The people looked at her then the man, who had this intensely stare on his face that caused Aria's underwear to become moist & her to whimper.

"Aria are you okay? Did something hurt you?" Her father asked.

"I'm fine dad, not that you care though." Aria spoke with an attitude.

The man looked at her, glancing at her. He looked her up & down examining her figure. Aria looked at him & then looked down & noticed she was wearing a mini skirt that was cut above her thighs, fishnets, & a white bralette that was kind of hidden by her dark blue sweater. He found her golden brown skin charming & it looked smooth as better. He wanted her, & he wanted her in every way.

His eyes meet met with her hazel ones, the he smirked at her father.

"You are weird, you're strange & I don't like you. You are scaring these kids, living up here all alone." Mr. Jones said.