Sorry, Officer.

August 29, 1993| 5:50 PM| Los Angeles, California

After a long day of hard work at her law firm, Dallas just wanted to get home. Rushing to her car, she quickly unlocked it before hopping it. She drove off into traffic, taking the interstate that leads to her house. Driving off the exit of the interstate, the road brought her to the backroad she was accustomed to. While she was driving, Tupac's Ambitionz az a Ridah came on. Dallas, all caught up in the song, was speeding over the speed limit.

A loud siren & flashing red & blue lights came from behind her. Quickly she cursed herself, she had never seen a police car on the road before so she was surprised she was getting pulled over. Pulling over to the side of the road before putting her car in park, she got her information out. Looking into her side mirror, she seen the most handsome police officer ever. Dressed in a belted jacked, black slacks, & a hat to pair it, Dallas became very hot & wet. He approached her vehicle, knocking on her window, indicating her to let it down.

"License & registration." He told her.

"Here you go, Officer...Jackson." Dallas said handing him what he needed, looking at his badge.

As he looked down to skim her information, Dallas couldn't stop looking at his face. Perfect chiseled jaw line, that could cut someone because it was so sharp, almond shaped eyes, eyebrows that had a natural arch, his curls pushed back into a ponytail but some strands were hanging in his face & finally his lips.

"Well, Ms. Miller, do you know why I stopped you?"

"No, tell me. Officer Jackson." She sweetly said, acting innocent.

"Step out the car Miss, you are under arrest." He demanded, catching onto her act.

"For what, I haven't done anything wrong."

Stepping out the car, Dallas placed her feet on the ground that were covered by her cheetah print heels. Her creamed colored skirt complemented her skin. Forgetting that she took off her shirt & blazer, she thought it wasn't a bad idea. He turned her around, placing her on the hood of her car, cuffing her.

"I'm afraid I'm going have to search you Ms. Miller." He said smirking.

He placed his hands on her sides, running up to her breast, giving them a squeeze. She moaned as he placed himself against her backside. She felt him through his trousers, hard as a rock. He slid his hands down to her round ass to give it a hard smack. Dallas yelped out from the pain.

"Now, you are going to come with me so I can see if you deserve to be let off or not." He whispered into her ear.

He walked her to his car, putting her in the backseat as he got in too. He found her extremely attractive. He thought to himself who wouldn't, she had beautiful long hair, semi- plumped lips, mocha colored skin, hazel eyes, a round ass & nice sized breast to match. He unbuckled his pants, sliding them down a little along with his underwear. His hard length sprung out hitting his stomach, as pre-cum came out his erect tip.

"Let's see how that pretty mouth works. Can it get you out of trouble, gorgeous?" He said teasing her.

Dallas got on her legs & knees on the seat. She licked from the base to his tip, taking him down her throat. Even though she was handcuffed, she was determined to give him the best head he ever received. She felt his hands slide up her skirt into her panties, toying with her clit. She moaned on his dick, which she heard him groan.

"Look at you, handcuffed, sucking me off. You're nasty baby, I love it." He said with a deep grunt.

He pulled her hair up to get a better view of her face with his other hand. He started throat fucking her throat roughly, causing her to gag a little. He pushed two flingers inside her & used his thumb to rub her swollen bud. His stomach contracted & his legs bucked as he came deep down her throat.

"Fuck, baby. I think that mouth wasn't enough for me to let you off."

He placed Dallas on the seat, ripped her underwear off & pooled her skirt around her waist. He took his still erect dick & rubbed his tip against her clit, sliding in her, her threw his head back in pleasure.

"Shit babe, you're wet as hell."

"Oh my god, harder." Dallas pleaded.

He pulled her bralette down to expose her breast to grip on them as he went deeper. The windows of his cop car started to fog up, as the temperature starting to rise. Moans & grunts filled up the car, along with the sound of their skin clapping, the radio was barely heard.

"Ahh, I'm going to cum!"

"Not yet, babygirl."

He flipped her over & gripped the cuffs pounding her. Dallas turned her head to the side & started crying out in ecstasy. He chuckled at how the young woman was weak below him. He pulled back the cuff so now Dallas back was pressed against his chest. He took his right hand & put it on her neck giving it a light squeeze.

"Cum on Daddy's dick, pretty." He said in her ear.

"You deserve to be let off, but not let off from me, baby."

Dallas came hard on his shaft, body shaking as her orgasm hit. She felt him fill her up soon after. She turned her head giving him a kiss, then he took the cuffs of her to let her get dressed.

"So, I guess this is goodbye." Dallas said getting into her car.

"Nah, baby. You ain't going anywhere. I want a relationship with you."

Dallas smiled at his comment.

"I do too." She said.

"Oh & thank you for the birthday present, it was great." He told her.

"Today's your birthday?"

"Yea, baby." He said, kissing her lips.

"Well, your welcome. See you again....? She trailed off.

"Michael." He said giving her his name.

"Yea, at my house" He smirked.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Gawd, sis got that police dick, & he handcuffed her. Chile I- I'm perplexed.