Theatre.

December 5, 2005| 12:45| Los Olivos, California| Neverland Valley Ranch

Tamara & Michael were getting popcorn & candy for their movie night in the theatre of Michael's home. Despite having an 20 year age gap, they loved each other & with Michael facing serious issues, Tamara was there to comfort him through it all. Tonight, Michael wanted to watch movies & just chill, with no one around. He sent his workers home & all that were left was the security guards outside the gates & them. 

Walking in to movie theatre hand & hand, they both sat in the middle row of the seats. Tamara sat besides him turning on 50 Shades of Grey, getting comfortable in the chair. Michael took a handful of popcorn & tossed them in the air as Tamara playfully rolled her eyes. 

"Stop it, because I'm not cleaning up." Tamara said, looking at the previews on the screen. 

After 15 minutes of previews, the movie started to play. The title popped up across the screen & Michael saw what movie they were about to watch & he turned his head toward Tamara & smirked. 

"You know what this movie does to me." He said taking a bite of his popcorn. 

"Then maybe you should contain yourself." 

Halfway into the movie, Michael started shifting uncomfortably in his seat because a sex scene had come on & it was hard for him not to pounce on to Tamara & fuck her brains out. His body grew hot & he tried to calm his horniness down, but his awakening bulge wouldn't let him. Tamara got up to go to the restroom, so Michael took this opportunity to release some pressure. 

He pulled his pajama pants down a little & took his hand, wrapping it around the base of his dick & started stroking himself. Michael threw his hand back & placed in other hand in his hair. He looked on the screen & imagined him & Tamara making love. Tamara walked back in the theatre & saw what her boyfriend was now doing. His thick, veiny dick throbbed in his hand as precum leaked from his enlarged tip. 

She walked over quietly to him, dropping to her knees. She removed his hands & replaced them with her mouth. Tamara wasn't a specialist in the blowjob department, but when it came to Michael, she knew how to please him. She wrapped her lips around him & Michael looked down at her. Tamara looked at him through her eyelashes as she sucked him. 

Michael released his warm load down her throat & pulled her her up, placing her on his lap. He pulled up her night gown & pulled her thongs to the side, sliding into her. Tamara wrapped her arms around his neck & placed a soft kiss on his lips. Michael grabbed her hips & started grinding them onto him. 

"Ugh, baby right there." 

"Right there or right here?" He asked her. 

Michael curved his dick upward towards her g-spot & he took his thumb & started rubbing her clit. He pulled down the straps of her gown to release her D cup rounded breast to him, as he grabbed on them. Tamara started bouncing on him & soon Michael thrusted upward to match her. They drowned out the sound of the movie with their moans, the sound of skin clapping & the sounds that were coming from Tamara's region.

"Oh, Daddy please." 

"Please what baby, you want me to fuck you til you can't walk anymore?" 

"Fuck, yes!" 

For the remainder of the movie, Michael literally fucked her, hard. They created a mess underneath them, Tamara's cream & juices were now covered on him, on his pants & on the floor. Her face was scrunched up in pleasure & sweat trickled off Michael's forehead. 

"Cum for Daddy." 

Tamara's body tensed up & Michael shot his thick, creamy cum inside, filling her like a glazed doughnut, well she was more like a Twinkie now. By now the movie was playing the final credits, ending soon. 

"Sex hit different in here." Michael said, trying to catch his breath. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: IN THE MOVIE THEATRE THOOOOOOO..... wow!!!!! lil freaky asses, I wouldn't be surprised if he fucked her by the lake or in a boat in it.