Be Mine.

February 14, 1992| 9: 15 AM| Phoenix, Arizona 

The Arizona sunlight peaked through the windows of her master bedroom, illuminating her body as she climbed out of bed. Walking into her grand bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror. Long wavy hair, medium sized breast, small waist, thick hips & thighs, caramel skin. She smiled thinking of the way his hands felt over her body, she was his addiction & he was her drug.

Exiting her bathroom, she made her way down the two sided stairs to the massive kitchen to make breakfast but to her surprise, breakfast was already made for her. Her all white kitchen was decorated in roses in different colors, filled with food that smelled deliciously good, & gifts everywhere. She looked at the roses, smiling as she looked down. She didn't plan on spending Valentine's Day by herself, but when you're dating the world's biggest star, you never know what to expect.

A note card fell out one of the bouquet of flowers, she bent down to pick it up. Smiling as she read it, she couldn't help but tear up. Her lover was millions of miles away from her, on the other side of the country, while she was in the states feeling alone & empty.

"Go out & treat yourself, buy something nice. I'll see you when I can. Love, Michael." The note said.

After eating, she walked back upstairs to freshen up. After taking a long hot shower, she put on something simple. Grabbing her keys off the nightstand, she went back downstairs. Opening her front door, her jaw dropped.

"No he didn't!" She squealed in disbelieve but also in excitement.

It was a white Rolls Royce, paired with gold chrome trimming. When she opened the door, roses were everywhere & it was decorated with white & gold lining. She found another note attached to the wheel.

"I hope you like it, my Queen. I love you Myla."

Like it? Myla loved it. She thought how could a man hours away from her treat her so nice & make up for him not being there with so many gifts. But then again, he was Michael, anything was possible with him.

------------------------------------------------------

That Night| 7:20 PM

Myla returned home, she had shopped all day, Michael did tell her to treat herself so she did. She went to grab her bags, but her security stop her, letting her know he would get it. She opened her door to find the lights dim, fire place burning, soft music playing from her dining room, & the smell of freshly cooked food coming from the kitchen.