Two Wrongs Make A Right.

November 15, 2006| 7:00 PM | Malibu, California

Sitting one side of the white plush couch & her stepdad on the other side watching a movie, Raegan's phone lit up from the groupchat she was in. Smiling as she got, she ran up the two way staircase to her bedroom entering her closet. She entered her bathroom to take a shower & to get ready for tonight's festivities.

Walking back downstairs with her keys & clutch in her hands, Michael noticed she was dressed in a black velvet deep V cut dress with a slip running up her thighs. Black heels that laced up her ankles, a silver anklet bracelet to pair with it. Her freshly white acrylic nails & toes looked nicely against her skin, she had on light makeup with a deep red lipstick. Her curls were pulled up into a bun with a few hairs hanging out. He wondered where she was going & why was she dressed like this.

"Where are you going Rae?" He questioned her, examining her outfit once more.

"Out with my friends, I'll be back shortly." She said, making her way to the door.

It wasn't that he didn't want her going out & having fun, it was just she looked too fine for her own good. He developed feelings for Raegan a little after her mom died from cancer. He knew it was wrong but he noticed her sending mixed signals at him. She would walk around the house in short shorts, half shirts & sometimes in her lingerie.

"Raegan, you are not going anywhere with that outfit on."

"You're not my daddy." She chuckled, walking to the door.

"But soon, you'll be calling me Daddy." He mumbled under his breath.

"What did you say?" Raegan questioned.

"Nothing Rae. Have fun, don't stay out too late."

----------------------------------

Hours Later| 2:00 AM.

Pulling back in the driveway of her house, Raegan parked her car, getting out as she seen all the lights off. Michael told her not to stay out late, but it has been a while since she has been out. Quietly, turning her key in the door, opening it, she tipped toed through the living room to the stairs trying not to make any noise. Michael was sitting on the couch, laughing to himself as he shook his head.

"Coming in late I see, after I told you not to." He said.

Jumping at the sound of his voice, Raegan switched on the light. Turning around, she saw him looking at her with anger in his eyes.