Give In to Me.

June 25, 1995| 4:30 PM| Munich, Germany 

Currently, Zalani was on set of Michael's new music short film "Give In To Me". She was his backup hairstylist just in case his original couldn't make it & so now she had to fill in for her. Right now, they were going over the set & directing Michael, but with Michael being Michael, he wanted everything going his way. 

Now the playback started rolling & the 'fake crowd of fans' were chanting, holding signs like if it was a real concert, but Michael was two days away from kicking off his Dangerous World Tour. Michael started dancing to the beat & his eyes kept wondering over to Zalani, giving her an intense stare. 

"Cut, everyone take a break." The director yelled out. 

Zalani knew that she had to go tend to Michael so she walked off to his little dressing room that they had set up. She entered his room & saw him sitting in the chair, looking into the mirror. She went over to him & stood behind him as his eyes looked into hers through the mirror. Zalani put her head down because his eyes could literally pierce into your soul. 

"Why do you look away from me every time I see you?" He asked, applying more makeup to his face. 

"Because I find your eyes intimidating." She said adding water to his hair, brushing it. 

"So I scare you, huh?"

"No." 

Zalani was going to put his hair into a low ponytail again but Michael told her to leave it down. She put the water bottle & brush on the table & Michael got up, then turned to her. He grabbed her face, making her look into his eyes. He placed the tip of his nose onto her & whispered in her ear. 

"I feel like I'ma have to make you look at me." 

Her knees grew weak at his aggressiveness. She never saw this side of Michael so this was kind of a shock to her. 

"When you gon' stop playing with me Zalani?" He asked huskily, biting on to her ear.

"I'm not playing Michael."  Zalani responded almost moaning out. 

She wasn't going to sit up here & lie like they didn't have something going. Every since she started working for him, they have been flirting but neither made the move to actually talk talk. 

"Yeah, ight', meet me in my room tonight. You gon' look at me & we making this official." He ran his hand down her back & gave her ass a light smack. 

"I'm not meeting you anywhere." 

"Don't make me come find you, girl." 

-------------------------------------------

Later That Night| 10:20 PM

Zalani walked out her room to go to Michael's room because she knew if Michael had to find her, it wasn't gone be pretty. She made her way up the elevator, to the floor which held his room. Zalani knocked on his door & Michael opened it with only a towel around his waist. She walked into his room & sat on his bed. 

Zalani pulled off her jacket & placed it on the chair. Michael went over to her & sat her on his lap. She was now able to feel his length & he was semi- hard. 

"Look at me, Zee. You need to learn how to look me in my eyes." He said stroking her box braids & massaging her scalp. 

Zalani hesitantly opened her eyes, looking at him. She put her hands on his shoulders & Michael started rubbing her inner thighs through her shorts. He took off her sports bra & kissed her lips while still looking at her. He then flipped her over so now she was laying on the bed & he was now between her legs. 

"Michael? Why I'm I looking at you?" 

"Because when you cum, I want to see those grey eyes." 

Michael pulled off her shorts & then released his towel so now his dick sprung up tapping his stomach. Zalani's eyes widened at how big he was, she figured that he was by the way he walked but she didn't know that he was huge. 

His hand found its way to her glistening clit & began rubbing it. She placed her hand on his trying to move it but Michael only pushed it back with his other hand.

"We can't, Michael." She moaned out. 

"Why, because I'm technically your boss. You ain't got nothin' to worry about, baby. I'm going take care of you. Just stay by my side, okay." He told her lining his tip at her core. 

"You know I wrote "Give In To Me" about you, I wanted you the first day I saw you Zalani." 

Zalani threw her head back & moaned out loud enough for people on the next floor to hear as Michael filled her up. He wrapped her legs around his torso & began sending light thrust into her. Zalani opened her mouth & Michael placed two of his fingers in her mouth, making her suck them. He then picked her up & put her legs over his shoulders & pounded mercilessly into her dripping wet core. 

"Open those pretty eyes & look at Daddy, baby." 

"I'm cumming Michael!" She cried out, while looking at him. 

 "Hold that shit in." 

Michael walked outside to the balcony & turned her around, bending her over the railing. He slid into her again, throwing his head back as her walls clenched around him. He pounded in her & Zalani held onto the railing for her dear life. Michael grabbed her neck & made her look at him. The wind blowing made his hair fall in his face which was 10x sexier to her & Zalani's knees almost gave out. 

"You gon' give it when I want it, huh Zee?" He asked smacking her ass & still looking in her eyes. 

"Ahhh, yes baby. I'm giving in to you. DADDY!!!" Zalani screamed out, the whole Germany probably could have heard her as she came on him. 

"Shit Zalani, I'm cumming so much in you." 

"Fill this pussy up, Babyboy." 

And with that, Michael did. He pulled out of her & then took her to the bed. 

"After two whole years, I got your ass where I wanted you." He said kissing her body. 

"Yea, right. Now I'm not leaving you. I love you, baby." 

"I love you too, dickmatized ass." 

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Shit I'll stay too if I got some bomb Dick on a balcony, matter fact he could take me on the rooftop & really play with my life then. Go ahead & have hanging off the side of the building, uhh WATERFALLS. Dick too bomb, he'll have this punani looking like Niagara Falls.