Blue Gangsta.

August 5, 1989

August 5, 1989. | 12:10 AM. | Chicago, Illinois.

Dressed in a gold stain short dress that complimented her brown skin, paired with lace up heels & gold simple jewelry, Camryn sat at the bar of the night club jugging down shots back to back & drinking blackberry wine. Tonight was supposed to a girls night for her & her friends but they had other plans & she desperately wanted to get out the house, so she went alone.

Soon a mysterious man walked into the club dressed
in a white striped suit, a white fedora & a light blue shirt. Whoever he was he had about six bodyguards with him, everyone stopped what they were doing & moved out of their way. Camryn really couldn't see his face clearly because his fedora was covering half of it.

He began walking towards the bar with his guards & Camryn just sat there. He made it over there & looked at Camryn, leaning on the bar. Camryn looked back at him & moved a piece of hair out her face.

"Can I help you?" She sweetly asked.

"You're sitting in the boss seat, he wants you to get up." One of his built bodyguards said.

"Oh. I'm sorry, but he can't talk?"

"He can, he just doesn't want to. Now move." One said with a Italian accent.

"You don't have to be a fucking dick. I was about to get up, jackass."

Getting up, Camryn grabbed her purse, taking another shot of Tequila before slamming the glass on the table. She pulled out 5K her purse & slid it to the bartender. A couple of the bodyguards mumbled 'damn' under their breathes. Camryn looked backed & saw the man looking at her.

Catching a glimpse of his face, he tipped his hat & winked at her before sitting down. Camryn walked out the club & looked down to find out her phone was now dead so she couldn't call a cab home, so now the only choice was to walk home, in heels. After 20 minutes of walking she turned into a dark alleyway. Her body became very nervous & sweaty as she walked down it.

Soon a man dressed in a black suit came from the other the end of the alley & pushed her body to the brick wall as he pulled out a knife & placed it against her throat.

"Now sweet thang you have two choices, tell me how do you know the 'Black Gangsta' or die." The strange crazy man said.

"I..I don't know a 'Blue Gangsta'. I'm just going home." Camryn said shaking.

"You seen him at that night club."

"I don't know what you're talking about, just let me go."

"No can do, now you die."

Camryn closed her eyes, ready for her fate. Then she heard a gun shot, opened her eyes & saw the man lying on the ground with a bullet wound on the side of his head. Blood pooled around her feet & she look down & saw blood splatter on her dress & her face. She started to scream but she felt a hand over her mouth. She then looked up & saw that same man from the club staring into her soul with his dark brown orbs.

"Don't scream, you're coming with me." He said.

"No, please. I have to go home."

"Look, princess. I just saved your life, you fucking owe me." He told her, grabbing her arms.

"Okay, I really thank you for that but I can't go with you. I can get you money, matter fact I can give you 50K right now." Camryn said going into her purse.

"I don't want yo' money, I want you." He said picking her up tossing her into his car.

"By the way, the names Michael. Buckle up, baby because you're mines now."

--------------------------------

A/N: NIGGGAAA what.... how tf you just gone tell me I'm yours now because you saved my life, the hell. Butttttttt, part 2 coming tomorrowwwww!!!