Dance For You.

May 5, 2021| 12:20 AM| Atlanta, Georgia 

Her heels clacked against the marble floors as walked she into the room of her house that contained a her favorite thing to use, her skin glowed from the wall lights, her freshly done manicured hands ran up & down her body. Swaying her hips side to side, looking her lover in the eyes with a teasing look. 

Micah gripped the pole, running her hands down up & down it before walking around it a few times. She pushed her body up off the ground allowing her to climb the pole giving it a few simple tricks. She threw her upper body back wards, bending her back & stretching her arms out extending them. Micah had one leg wrapped around the pole & one leg bending inward as she swirled around it as Doja Cat's Like You was in the background playing. 

She then proceeded to climb all the way to the top of the pole, falling half way, meeting her eyes with the ones that had fire & lust in them. Michael watched her every move, every trick, everything. He was fascinated that his fiancée could do this, & now he knew why she wanted a stripper pole in their brand new home. 

Micah slowly took off her top, throwing it in his face. Her D cupped breast were fully on display.  She bent over to wiggle her ass in front of Michael's face & he smacked it leaving a stinging sensation there. Pulling her down into his lap, he rubbed baby oil on her brown skin. Micah started grinding on him feeling him grow underneath her in his leather pants. She stood up taking off her underwear, pushing it off to the side so now she was only left with the jewelry & the extremely tall heels she had on.  Michael stood up taking his clothes off as well. 

"Get back on the pole, baby."

Thinking of something that could spice up the mood, she thought of something unique but sexy. Micah grabbed the pole turning her body sideways, putting both feet in the middle of the pole so her sex was exposed to him. Michael went over to her dipping his face into her wetness as he sucked, slopped, & licked every part of her treasure. Micah held on the pole really tight so she would fall, as her legs became weak because he added two of his long slender fingers into her core. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as her peak came near, she ending up squirting all over Michael's face as he slapped her clit five times. 

"Oh my." Micah moaned out. 

"Climb up & slide down on my dick in a split, honey." He told her as he got on the floor with each leg on the side of the pole. 

Micah smirked climbing up the pole once again but this time slowly falling down opening her legs into a split. She felt his tip poking at her entrance then his entire shaft filling her up. Michael grabbed both of her legs to keep her in place from running because of the position she was in. Micah bounced on his length causing him to moan & match her rhythm. 

"Mhmm, fuck baby." 

"Just like this hm, baby?" He asked lowly, gripping her hair. 

"Yes daddy, fill me up." 

Michael flipped them over so Micah's body was pressed against the floor & he was on top of her. This position allowed him to go deeper in her making scream. He picked her face up, turning it to the built in wall mirrors letting her see how he was fucking her & her to see how much she is a beautiful mess right now. 

"You love looking at yourself getting pounded huh, baby?" 

All that came out of her were tears, & screams of pleasure. 

"Answer me Micah." Michael said giving her ass a hard smack. 

"Yes, fuck yes!" Micah replied. 

"You getting filled tonight, so just know I'm not stopping."

---------------------------------

3 Hours Later| 3:45 AM

Michael's thick creamy cum ran down Micah's legs as he pounded the soul out of her against the wall, dripping on the floor every time he thrusted in & out of her. Micah's hair was so frizzy, & the floors were wet due to the room being hot & foggy. 

"Are you cumming for me?" He asked with his head buried into her neck. 

"Yeah." 

"Milk that dick, then." 

------------------------------------------------

A/N: HE ATE HER OUT ON THE POLE & POP BOUT 15 BABIES IN THAT PUNANI AS MY GOOD SIS JANET WOULD SAY! MAN, MBN !!!!