Business Calls.

September 10, 2021| 10:25 PM| Neverland Ranch| Los Oliovs, California 

Walking out of the master bathroom, throwing on the sheer long black fur robe over the black lacey lingerie as she entered the long hallway that leads to front portion of the home she shared with her husband. Kennedy walked into the living room, where her husband was sitting on the couch on the phone, talking to his managers. Michael caught a glimpse of what she had on, biting his lip as he looked at her. Kennedy weakness was him doing that & she grew extremely horny from this. 

Making her way to the kitchen, Kennedy couldn't help the thoughts vividly running through her mind. Michael has been on the phone for 3 hours, not showing any attention to his wife. Now with Kennedy being hot, this made her wanting to test him. She walked to back to the living room & sat on the opposite side of the couch. 

"Bill, I have told you that is not going to cut it." Michael said still talking on the phone. 

Kennedy let out sigh as she scrolled on her phone. Michael side eyed her & he continued to listen to his phone. Kennedy turned on the TV, sighing again but louder. Michael turned to her, pulling his phone from his ear. 

"What is the matter with you?" 

"Nothing, I'm just bored." Kennedy said as she rolled her eyes. 

Michael shook his head returning back to his phone call. Kennedy decided that it was time to tease him. She purposely slid the remote across the floor, then got up to receive it. She bent down picking it up, looking over her shoulder at Michael who was giving her an intense stare. 

"Stop. It." He said mouthing to her. 

She looked at him rolling her eyes going back to the couch. A few hours passed & Michael is still on the phone talking business, while Kennedy is getting extremely pissed. She decided to tease him even more. 

"Its hot in here." She said taking off her rope that showed her undergarments. 

Michael eyes almost popped out of his socket. Kennedy climbed between his legs & started kissing him on his sweet spot. Michael let out a soft moan while on the phone. She took her hand & unbuckled his belt & unzipped his black jeans. Kennedy undid his shirt & started kissing from his neck to his lower stomach, stopping right above his pelvis. 

"Kennedy, please stop it. I'm on the phone." He pleaded. 

"I want you baby." Kennedy said before stroking him in her tiny palm.

"Michael, are you still there." One of the businessman spoke. 

"Yes.. yes, I'm st...still here." 

Kennedy then dipped her head in between his thick thighs taking his length into her mouth. She reached her hands up to his chest & started to flick his erect nipples. Michael threw is head back, trying to handle the immense pleasure. His body jerked up & Kennedy took him out of her mouth, smirking. 

"Ken, baby. You know I'm on the phone. Just not right now, after I get off." 

"Hell nah, not after I waited hours for you. Fuck that!" She whispered in a scream. 

She took off her lingerie, sliding down Michael's pants before climbing on top of him & sliding down down on him. This caused Kennedy to gasp really loud & Michael quickly put his hand over her mouth. Kennedy started rocking her hips as he grabbed them. 

"Shit Kennedy, g..get up off m...me, please!" 

"Nope." 

Finally getting tired of Kennedy's antics, Michael hung up his phone, roughly pulling her down on him which Kennedy screamed from. He sat up & started thrusting in & out of her at a fast pace. Michael looked at her & placed his forehead on hers so that they were eye to eye & nose to nose. 

"Yes baby, give it to me." Kennedy moaned, gripping his hair & the back of his neck. 

"This what you wanted, huh? You wanted me to yourself." 

"Ahh, yes. I wanted all of you." 

They changed their position so now Michael was sitting in the middle of the sofa & Kennedy had half of her body hanging off with her legs wrapped around Michael's slim waist. 

"Baby, right there." 

"Right here?" Michael said as he went deeper into her. 

He sat her up making her look at him again as both of their bodies jerked. Michael came deep inside of her with his length violently twitching inside her core. Kennedy let out a loud ear piercing scream that could've broke every window in the house. She collapsed on his sweaty chest with her hair everywhere as Michael stroked her back. 

"No more Business Calls." Michael laughed, kissing her lips. 

-------------------------------------

A/N: Michael gotta start paying attention to his woman, man. He can't be leaving a sister horny & shit, then expect for somebody to wait on him to finish doing what he doing. Nahh, negro.