Trojan.

March 10, 1996| 6:00 PM| Auckland, New Zealand

Accompanying her man on his first leg of his HIStory Tour, Kamille sat in the corner of his dressing room watching him get dressed. Seeing what is outfit was she grew jealous, thinking that thousands of screaming females would be gawking to get all over her husband. Now what really pissed her off, was that he print was clearly visible for everyone to see. She quickly stood up & walked over to stand behind him, while he was fixing his hair.

"You're not going out there with MY dick print showing to flock for a bunch of women who want to throw their panties at you. You over here looking like a condom wrapper."

"Kam, we don't have time to fix it, so it is what it is at this point." He said as he brushed his hair back.

Annoyed that she couldn't do anything about it, she just had to roll with it. Michael had 5 minutes before his show, so what could she do. The two engulfed in a kiss before going their separate ways. Kamille stood on the side of the stage so she had a perfect view of Michael. As the show went on, In The Closet started to play, then he did a thrusting move which made his print jump.

Kamille closed her eyes tightly as she shook her head. Who would like their man's junk flying around in their pants while on stage in front of people. Michael's makeup artist, Karen came over to her to assure her its okay.

"Karen, its not okay. So please move before I punch you." She rolled her eyes, turning back to the stage.

Now it was time for You Are Not Alone & usually Kamille was okay with some random female going on stage, but tonight she wasn't. Michael turned to her mouthing a "sorry, its okay" to her, but she just flipped him off with her middle finger & he raised an eyebrow. The security pulls a woman out of the audience & she runs to Michael, noticing his bulge in his gold pants as she smirked, trying to reach it. Kamille wanted to go out there & whoop both of their asses on stage in public.

Instead she just walked back to the dressing room, not caring to see the rest of the show. 2 hours passed & the show had finally finished because she heard his band & dancers coming down the hall. Then, Michael walked in the room with a towel & a cup of orange juice. Kamille turned her attention to the TV, not wanting to look at him.

"Kamille, I don't get a "Good Job, baby" or nothing." He said standing over the dressing table.

"You get a fuck you." She said rolling her eyes, getting up to leave, but he grabbed her arm.

"I saw that stunt you pulled at me, & watch your damn mouth." Michael said towering over her.

Even when sweaty, Michael still had an amazing scent to him. But she was determined not to fall for his spell.

"It wasn't a stunt, I did it on purpose. Now fucking move."

Michael grabbed her, then knocked everything off the table, & sat her on it. He looked deeply into her eyes before snatching her top & corset off. He pulled off her bra then her shorts & her thigh high boots.

"No panties? You naughty girl." He said attacking her body with kisses.

"Get your golden ticket looking ass off of me."

"Well, guess what baby? You about enjoy this Polar Express."

Michael took off his outfit throwing it to the corner of the room. Considering that he was already hard, he slammed into her making her scream out.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Kamille said, biting into his shoulder.

Luckily the walls were soundproof, so nobody heard them. Michael pounded into her with so much force that the table began to crack. But that didn't phase him, she wanted his hard-on gone all night, so now she was getting want she wanted. Kamille slapped his ass hard then clawed his back. Michael flipped her over & spread her legs & began eating her out from the back. Kamille gripped the sides of the of the table as her body fell forward.

"OH. MY. GOD." She cried out.

Michael came back up, sliding into her once again making her plead at him. They went at it for 30 minutes, cumming together at the same time as he collapsed on top of her.

"Now you satisfied?" He asked.

"Very much so." Kamille replied kissing him.

—————————-
A/N: i'm a hoe for the gold pants 🤰🏽. like sir 😩. But y'all know y'all would've been like sis too 🌚,