2 AM.

July 15, 1995| 2:25 AM| New York City, New York

The feeling of two large, smooth hands trailed up her skin & soft kisses were planted on her neck as she tossed in her bed. Ahsia fluttered her eyes open to find him feeling frisky with her.

"Michael, it's 2 something in the morning, why are you feeling on me?" She asked turning over in the black silk sheets.

"I need you."

Michael started to rub his hands up towards her butt & Ahsia turned to the side, trying to move away from him but he just turned her back around. Smacking her teeth, Ahsia slapped his hands off her.

"Michael, please go to sleep."

"Until I get you, I won't." He said pulling off his shirt.

Ahsia just tucked herself in to the comforter & put her head between the pillows. Michael began placing small kisses up her thighs, then he push her night gown down her body.

"Please stop, I'm trying to sleep." She said pushing him off of her.

"And I'm trying to make love to you, now come on."

Knowing that he wasn't going to stop, Ahsia just gave in. Michael kissed her inner thighs & spread her legs open then gave her clit a little lick. He then pushed her lower body up, & dipped his face into her sweet treasure.

Ahsia body jerked from the contact of his tongue on her clit. Her arch got deeper as she turned her head to the side & let out a low moan.

"Baby."

"Mhmmm." Michael hummed on her, sending vibrations through her body.

He flipped her over so now his face were between her thighs & she was well, now on his face. Ahsia gripped his hair & her boobs & started to grind against his tongue, feeling it go in & out of her. Soon after her legs bucked & she leaned her body back as she climaxed.

Michael laid her back down on her back & positioned himself in between her legs, dragging one up to her chest, kissing her. He drug his tip up & down her slit before pushing into her. Ahsia grabbed the sheets, moaning out his name, arching her back off the bed.

"Michael-."

He then reached over to the nightstand, pulling her arms up & handcuffed her to the bed post.

"I don't need you running, princess." He said.

He pushed her other leg up to give him better access. Since the cuffs were rotatable, flipped her back over so now she was on her stomach & her brown plump ass was in the air. He slid into her with ease & grabbed a tie that was near the bed & wrapped it around her neck, pulling her back to him.

"You love this, hm?" He asked, hitting past her spot.

Nothing came out of Ahsia's mouth, but muffled moans because his hand was now on her mouth.

"Talk to me Mamas. Daddy needs words."

His strokes were becoming fast & rough & the bed moved a little up the floor & the headboard knocked against the wall.

"Yesss."

"Yes what Ahsia?"

"I love it." She cried out in pleasure.

Then Michael wrapped her leg behind him, while still fucking her from behind. This allowed him to go deeper into her. He turned her head around so now she was looking at him dead in the eyes. His eyes were burning her soul, they were fixed on her.

"Your my little slut, Ahsia Giselle Jackson. Remember that."

"I can only have you, do you hear me?" He said looking at her, while his thrust got sloppier.

"Yes sir, Daddy."

Ahsia's body shook as she came on him & Michael soon followed, groaning into her ear with a deep growl. He pulled out of her, unhooking the cuffs as her body fell limp on the bed.

Now it was 3 o'clock in the morning. Michael pulled her close to him & patted her head, then kissing her forehead as she fell asleep into his chest.

"I love you, babygirl."

"I love you too, my handsome king." Ahsia said before closing her eyes.

——————————-
A/N: AT 2 IN THE MORNING, boy I tell ya 😩. Michael would get cussed out waking me up for some good morning pussy 😑. IT CAN WAIT ‼️. lil horny freaky nasty fawk 😒!!