Foolish.

July 6, 1994 | 3:45 PM| Paris, France

Ambler & her boyfriend, Michael were on a nice get-a-way in France. Michael had just got done touring & they were desperate for alone time together. Right now they were shopping on the square of Paris among a sea of fans with flashing cameras. They stopped to take a picture with a few then continued with their day.

Soon it became evening & Ambler grew hungry. So the couple went to a restaurant, just the two of them.

"Today was nice, other than fans trying to get at us." Ambler said, taking a bite of her steak.

"Yea it was. Ambler, I love you. I know that I haven't been around that much dur to studio time & touring, but I love it when I'm with you." Michael said grabbing her hands, kissing them.

"Awe, baby. I love you too & I know your schedule can be hectic, but I love every moment when we're together."

The nigh sky fell upon them as they continued to walk around Paris more, eventually making their way to the Eiffel Tower. The couple stopped, taking in the view of it. Soon a woman charged at them screaming.

"IS THIS WHY YOU HAVEN'T CALLED ME BACK, MICHAEL?!" She screamed out.

"Lisa."

"LISA!!! Wait, you know her, Michael?" Ambler questioned him.

"Yes bitch, he knows me. He knows me very well." She yelled at Ambler.

"Who you calling a bitch, bitch." She said about charge at her, before Michael grabbed her.

"Michael, who is she."

"I'm his damn wife, stupid." Lisa yelled in her face.

Ambler broke down crying. She couldn't believe that her lover was married to another woman. She looked at Michael, then at Lisa.

"Fuck you both, especially you Michael."

"Ambler, wait." Michael pleaded.

Ambler walked off before, turning back to them both.

"I hope your fucking ass happy, bitch." She spat at Lisa.

"Oh, & Michael. I'm pregnant. Goodbye."

———————————————
A Year Later .

———————————————A Year Later