The Business That Pays You.

November 23, 1995| 7:15 PM| Hollywood, California

Currently Michael & Imani were being interviewed by publicist, Diane Sawyer & the way the questions were being thrown at Michael were not the same questions she had on the card. Diane kept questioning if they got married to make him seem he's into black women, was the relationship real or if it was something that is just for fake. 

"Now, Michael. I know that it has been said that you don't like black women." 

Imani & Michael became irritated by the statement that she was asking because if he didn't like black women why would he marry one. Michael went on to respond to her telling her that he loves all women. Soon Imani spoke up. 

"If didn't like black women, why every short film, he picks a black women to play his love interest." Imani said with an attitude. 

"Imani, I see that you have a worked for a big business. Why on earth would you leave all that money to be with Michael." 

Imani shifted in her seat as she became angry & Michael rubbed her hand, trying to relax her. Whatever she did with her life, it was her business. Imani got asked this question a million times, like why would she leave a job to be a stay at home wife. 

"Because I love him & he needs someone to lend on, especially when there's snakes in this world who have nothing else better to do than to dig their nose in someone's personal lives for money that can't even measure up to mines & his put together." Imani said crossing her arms. 

Diane looked at her shocked for a minute before clearing her throat going to the next question. 

"Well, um, the fans want to know are you guys intimate? Michael there have been a lot of gay rumors circulating around." 

Michael let go of Imani hands & he scooted up in his seat a bit. He laughed at the comment because if Diane could see how he have Imani literally tapping out, her screaming his name & her clawing at his back she wouldn't ask that question anymore. 

"Yes, bitch. His dick goes right into my vagina. It's very bi-." She was about to say before Michael placed his hands over her mouth. 

"Do I actually have to fuck my wife on national TV for you guys to believe that I'm not." He chuckled. 

Imani's face grew pale as he responded back to her. She couldn't believe that her husband said that. 

"Actually, I'm about do that." He said getting up, taking Imani's blazer off. 

"Um, cut the cameras & the mics. Michael you cannot do this." Diane said trying to stop him. 

"Why not, y'all want to see how I am in the bedroom, so why not show it." 

Michael looked over his shoulder & saw that Diane, the camera & production crew were now gone. He forgot that he had an camera himself, so why not make a sex tape. He walked over & placed the camera on the stand, turning it on. He then walked back over to Imani & took off her clothes, placing her in the seat spreading her legs. Michael took off his clothes & got on his knees & began eating Imani out. 

Imani's back arched off the chair as Michael licked her clit. He spat on it & rubbed in it with his fingers & went right back at it. After her orgasm, Michael placed his tip at her bud, tapping it a few times before sliding into her. Her hands went to his back as she scratched at it, leaving marks. Michael pounded into her that caused her to scream & throw her head back. 

Michael pulled out & flipped her over the chair so now her face was facing the camera. Michael slid back into her from the back & began sending rough thrust into her. He grabbed her neck & roughly choked it. He then grabbed her hair, twisting it as he gave her ass hard, loud smacks. Imani was now a screaming mess, every time they had sex together, it was hard & rough & they both loved it. 

"Michael, I'm tapping. I can't take it anymore. I'm cumming so much." Imani said pounding her fist on the chair. 

"Then cum, I ain't stopping ya." He said in her ear. 

They came together & Michael pulled out of her, watching his cum & her juices run down her leg onto the floor. 

"They wanted to see if I was gay or not, now they can." He said smirked as Imani fell to the floor, tired & worn out. 

------------------------------------------

A/N: Imagine Michael saying that thooooo, but they made a lil sex tapey tape. & This was based on the Primetime interview but with a juicy twist.