The Business That Pays You 2.

December 15, 1995

December 15, 1995.| 3:30 PM.| Los Angeles, California. 

If you think somebody's life couldn't get anymore public, try Michael & Imani's. After their little session almost caught on live national television, somebody decided that it'll be nice to record how they get down in the bed. Soon after the tape got in the hands of someone else & leaked to the world. 

To Michael, it wasn't phasing him because he was sick of the gay rumors & how he doesn't date black women. But to Imani, this could tarnish her career. Her parents found out & was livid with her saying how could she be so careless, but she tried to stop him. 

Today the couple were doing another interview with Diane again. Embarrassed as she was, Imani didn't want to be on any more cameras. Michael assured her to get it out her mind because what's done is done & they can't turn it back. 

Walking out the dressing room dressed in all black, hand in hand, Michael & Imani made it to the stage. Diane greeted them, shaking their hands before they all sat down in the chairs. 

"Let me start by apologizing to the both of you for last time interview." Diane spoke. 

"Its okay, you were doing you're job." Michael said. 

"Now, we have to get into this. How did the sex tape come about?" 

"You were here, you saw it." Imani said rolling her eyes. 

"I know this is uncomfortable for the both of you, but you have a tape of you're private life everywhere right now." Diane said. 

"You know, Diane. It's not about the tape, it's about how people constantly made up rumors about me, so if they wanted the truth, I gave that to them." Michael spoke confidently. 

"Imani how to you feel about all this?" 

"I mean, it is what it is. I can't change what we did. But I did feel a bit embarrassed after the fact." 

The day went on with the  interview running smoothly. Finally when they were done, they left to go out to eat since it became night time. Thankfully, the place was closed just for them because paparazzi was the last thing any one of them wanted to see. Ordering their food & drinks, they began to chat. 

"How you feel, baby?" Michael asked. 

"Better now that I talked about it." 

"That's good."

Their food finally came & they ate. After finish eating, Imani ordered a bunch of dirty martini's. Soon the liquor Imani had consumed began to take over her body & hormones. She kept looking at Michael with a smirk, so he grabbed her hand, paid for the food & left. 

Getting home, Imani ran to the room, stripping out her clothes then laying on the bed. Michael came in & began kissing her, then he removed her bra & panties. Imani removed his clothes, running her hands down his smooth blotchy skin. Michael took one of her nipples into his mouth, while massaging the other as Imani took her hands & rubbed through his hair. 

Imani told him to stand up as she got on her knees. She removed his black slacks & his hard length slapped her on her face. She took him in her tiny palms as she rubbed up & down on him. Kissing the tip, she slapped it on her lips a few times before taking him down her warm throat. Feeling her tongue wrapped around him, he took his bottom lip between his teeth & pushed her head deeper. 

"That's a good girl, you look so pretty sucking me off." He groaned loudly. 

Soon Michael began thrusting sloppily in her mouth, making her gag a bit. His legs jerked as he shot thick ropes of cum down her throat. Taking himself out her mouth, making it pop the 'p' sound, he picked her up & threw her on the bed. 

"I would return the gesture, but I wanna fuck you til you can't walk anymore." 

Slamming his length into her wetness, he made Imani scream out in pleasure. He grabbed the sides of her waist & began thrusting into her harshly. 

"Oh god!" 

Michael grabbed her neck, slightly choking her as he worked his hips. He then turned her over on her stomach, placing both her arms behind her back. He roughly entered her from behind as he gave her ass harsh smacks. Then, he wrapped her hair around his hand as he pushed her lower half up, making her get on her knees while her face was buried into the pillows. 

"Michael!" Imani screamed out. 

"Scream my name baby." 

Imani felt her body tense up & Michael's dick swell in her. She reached underneath her to rub her clit to bring her to an intense orgasm but Michael ending up slapping her hand away. 

"Don't you ever touch my pussy! If you want to cum, I will make you." He gritted through his teeth. 

"I need to cum, babe." 

Michael started sending sloppy thrust & rolling his hips like crazy into her. She screamed out & gripped the white sheets beneath her. Imani finally came on his shaft as her body shook. Michael soon came after her, filling her up & still thrusting after. Each pump his body shuttered & he grunted loudly. 

He pulled out of her & turned them both over as he cuddled with her in his arms. He looked down & saw that she was soon sound asleep, smiling as he kissed her forehead. 

"I put you asleep, I see." Michael said closing his eyes, drifting off to sleep himself. 

--------------------------------------

A/N: I know y'all probably mad at me for not updating, I know I been lacking behind but I promise y'all gone get some new imagines soon.