Never Meant To Hurt You 3.

April 30, 1995

April 30, 1995.| 9:50 PM.| Beverly Hills, California. 

Later. 

Michael's hands clinked to Malika's body has he brought her to the room. His thin full lips were attached to her neck that planted soft kisses. Malika ran her hands through his hair as she wrapped her legs around his slim torso. Once the two reached the room, Michael kicked the door opened with his foot. 

Laying her down on the soft bed, he pulled her lacey lingerie off her body. His hands slowly rubbed on her breast while Malika pulled his head down into a kiss, moaning into it. Her small hands took off the black trench coat he wore, throwing it across the room. Malika then found the buttons on his jeans, fondling with it, she popped it open. Pulling his length out that was now hard, Malika smiled as Michael groaned. 

"Whatcha' smiling for?" Michael asked her. 

"Oh nothing, just thinking how you are about to fuck me." 

Malika placed his dick on her mouth, smearing his pre-cum onto her lips. Michael bit his bottom lip before pulling back. He got fully undress then walked backed to her now with his length resting on his stomach, his tip tapping his belly button. 

"Spread your legs & play with yourself baby." The depth of his voice dropped 3 octaves lower. 

It didn't take Malika long to smile, reach under the bed & grab her favorite black box. 

She dug in & found her go to friend, her vibrator. Turning it on to medium setting, she did what Michael asked her to do, then placed it on her clit, lathering it her juices. Her head flew back in ecstasy then Michael pulled it back down so he can look at her faces. 

"Aht, look at daddy." 

Michael started stroking himself, spitting in his hand. He rubbed some on the head of his penis, groaning. He looked back at Malika whose legs starting giving out, so he stood up & went over to her, laying down on the back, placing her legs over his waist. Giving her some ledge, it helped her. Malika ending up putting the vibrator on its highest setting. Her faces were beautiful to Michael. 

She was on the verge of cumming when Michael pushed the vibrator back. Malika looked at him & wanted to slap the hell out of him. 

"Michael, I was about to cum." Malika pleaded at him. 

"Cum on Daddy's dick." 

With that  Michael picked her up & slammed his entire length inside of her. The sound of skin clapping, Malika's moans & Michael rigged breathing & his pants. The look in Michael eyes was filled with desire, passion, & wanting his old live back with the  woman he loves & the family he built. 

Malika wrapped her arms around his neck, placing her forehead on top of his. She kissed him deeply, adding fuel to the fire they both created. Truly, her emotions got the best of her, but her body showed different. Even though, she was sick & tired of his cheating ways, she could never get enough of him. Everything he did, she loved, whether it was wrong. 

Michael laid her down on the bed & got on his knees, flattening his tongue against her clit. Instantly, her hands with to his hair, gripping on it. 

"Oh, baby." 

Five minutes later, Michael came up & pushed back inside of her, slowly. His thrust were slow but deep. 

'You forgive me, Lika?" 

"Y...yes." 

"You want me back, baby?"

"Fuck, YES!"

"You want our family back together?" 

At this point, Malika didn't make a sound, her mouth was just open as Michael speed up his thrust. Their stomachs both flexed & Michael twitched inside of her. Shortly after, Malika screeched out, grabbing onto his forearms & Michael came hard inside her, punching the mattress. Rolling them both over, Michael rubbed on Malika's back as she nested her head on his sweaty chest. 

"You still didn't answer my question, Lika." Michael said to her almost out of breath. 

"Of course, I would love to have our family back, but sex isn't going to make me & you better. We need therapy, baby." 

"Malika, I'm willing to fight for your love, our family, the trust. Baby, let me make things right." 

Getting up from the bed, Malika walked over to the bathroom door, turning to Michael. 

"Round one was a start, now meet me in the shower." 

A big grin grew on Michael's face as he sat up. He got out of bed, walking to the bathroom. But suddenly, a small knock was heard on the door. Michael placed his boxers back on & slowly opened it, there stood Damita holding her teddy bear with puffy eyes. 

"Awe Mita, what's wrong princess?"

"Bwad drweam." She said, through sniffles. 

Picking her up & looking over his shoulder, Michael called out to Malika. 

"Umm, baby...we're going having to change the sheets!" 

"Man am I glad to have y'all back." 

----------------------------------------------

A/N: this was LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG OVERDUE MAN, im sorry yall but i was wrapped up in finishing school, then on top of that, getting ready for college. But anyways I graduated last Friday, call me big FISHHHHH!