Aroused.

May 3, 2021

May 3, 2021.| 7:30 AM.| Houston, Texas.

It was another morning for Natalya & Michael. They both were getting ready for work, Michael being CEO of his company & Natalya being a multi-millionaire business owner. She got dress in a light blue dress that complimented her honey brown skin, showed off her curves & stopped a little above her fingertips, paired with gold jewelry & nude pumps. Natalya took her 3C curly hair & put it half up & half down. 

She then walked downstairs & saw that their cook was sitting out breakfast on the table along with milk & orange juice. Natalya sat down & began eating then Michael came down in his black stripped suit matched with a white button down shirt & paired with a red tie. He came over & kissed her on the cheek before sitting down. 

"Goodmorning baby. You look stunning today." Michael said to her. 

"Hey handsome, I could say the same about you."  She said, taking a bite out of the blueberry & chocolate pancakes. 

"Oh baby, did you take your medicine?" 

"Yes." 

"Okay, good. Make sure you take it after lunch too at work." 

"I won't forget Nat." Michael assured her, while adding some honey maple syrup to his breakfast. 

You see Michael suffers from Compulsive Sexual Behavior or Hypersexuality. So to control that he has to rely on medication & if he doesn't take it, well lets just say run for your life & don't look or come back until he calms down because he isn't himself. 

"Well have a good day baby, I'll see you later." Natalya said, getting in her car. 

----------------------------------

Hours Later| 12:05 PM.

Michael sat at his computer screen while he ate his quinoa salad from Chipotle & drank his Strawberry Acai Lemonade from Starbucks. He had to finish up paperwork by the end of today & taking an breaks wasn't going to cut it, he had to finish & it had to be done. 

Hours past & Michael began to grow hot & sweaty. He took off his jacket & unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt & undid his tie. Droplets of sweat began to form on his forehead & started to drip onto the papers. His pants grew tight as he felt his dick rise & stiffen in his underwear & his breathing pattern changed as his chest heaved up & down. 

Quickly, he moved from the computer screen, pulling his chair back. Michael got up & went over to lock the the black double doors & pull the non see through curtains down. After, he went, sat on the velvet couch & pulled down his pants to his ankles along with his briefs & began to stroke himself. He spat on his hand to lubricate his length as he ran it from the base of his dick to the tip. He then took his other hand & rubbed his balls as he threw his head back. 

20 minutes later, Michael's stomach contracted, his body jerked & he grunted loudly as he let out thick ropes of creamy white cum that landed on his hands, stomach, chest & face. Some even landed in his hair & on the floor. After cleaning up & fixing himself up, he returned back to work. Still hot & his eyes grew a darker shade. So tonight his mission was to mess Natalya's body up in every way, & no wasn't going to be an answer.

------------------------

After Work| 9:10 PM. 

Natalya was now getting out the tub as she heard the door close, indicating Michael was home. She walked into the bedroom they shared & began putting on her Victoria's Secret bra & pantie set then she added lotion from Bath & Body Works. Soon the door opened revealing Michael, whose hair was now all over his head & his eyes held a deep lust. Natalya knew that he didn't take his medicine like he was supposed to & she couldn't run from this one, so she had no other choice. 

Michael walked in stripping out of his clothes, revealing his hard-on to her. He grabbed her & pushed on the bed ripping her out her bra & panties. He then rubbed her clit with the pads of his fingers, before pushing two of them into her wetness. Natalya grabbed his wrist to try to get him to slow down but he only fingered her faster which caused her to moan out & arch her back. 

"Michael, baby. OH SHIT." She cried out as she ending up squirting on his fingers, which landed on his face. 

He then dipped his head & began eating her out like a wild animal. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she felt his tongue slip inside of her & began exploring her walls. Cuming for a second time, her body felt limp as he lifted his head up from her clit. Michael then flipped her over on her stomach, took his dick & slid all of his length inside of her. Natalya's head shot up from the mattress & she let out a ear piercing moan. He then grabbed the sides of her hips & pushed her up so now her ass was in the air & her face was mushed between the silk pillows. 

Pounding the life out of her, Michael slapped her ass & gave her rough fast strokes. He wrapped her hair around his knuckles & began pulling on it. Natalya started to cream on him & he only went faster. 

"hmmphhhfgfbdh, sl-slow downnn baby." 

"You love the way I fuck you princess? Answer daddy when I'm talking to you Nat." He said in a deeper tone than his usual deep voice. 

"Yes, daddy. Oh my gawdgfhfhdvh." 

 4 rounds later, Michael filled her up with his thick cum & looked down to see all of Natalya's juices on the floor & bed. He pulled out of her & his cum seeped out of her like a river flowing down the stream. He slapped her clit with his tip which caused her to shake like a leaf on a tree. 

"Ohhh baby, that made me cum again." Natalya said, weakly. 

Her sweaty & sore body collapsed on the bed & Michael fell besides her after. He kissed her forehead & moved her stuck hair out of her face. 

"I feel better babe." He told her. 

"Yeah, I bet. Next ti-time, t-t-take your medicine. Beca-cause I can't take i-it." She barely spoke out, stuttering from her words. 

"I gotchu' baby. I will next time. Goodnight my love." 

"Ni-night, babe." 

-----------------------------------

A/N: He had my good sis speaking in tongue, good lawd. Dick made her paralyzed chile, DATS DAT DEVIL DICKKKKKKKK YALLLLLL! WARNING: IT'S VERY DANGEROUS, DO NOT RECOMMEND FOR ANYBODY BUT MY HOES THAT CAN TAKE IT LIKE A CHAMP! not this bitch tho, i'll tap from the first stroke.