Tenya & Izuku's Day

It was the second day of their break and Tensei had picked him up from Momo's house to drive both him and Tenya to the pro hero museum. Tenya had been telling him all week about a new exhibit that the museum had opened that featured international heroes.

Tensei drove in his trusted car with both boys in the backseat. Izuku looked out the window to see the buildings passing by. He turned back around to see his friend swinging his feet while retelling what happened the other day on Tensei's patrol. Tensei added in some information through Tenya's story while he drove down the street.

Sooner than later, they all arrived at the hero museum, Tensei took a long time trying to figure out where the park his car. Once he did, both boys were bouncing in their feet to get in there to see what it looked like inside. Both of them had never been to the museum before and they were excited to see everything including the brand new exhibit.

Tensei led the way with both boys close behind him, clutching onto his shirt sleeves as they entered the museum. They had to wait in a line to pay for their tickets to get inside, but once they did.

The first exhibit they walked into was highlighting the current pro heroes in Japan. It was the first thing that anyone could see when they walked into the museum of heroes. It was a huge ballroom like room with tall walls and high ceiling. Each inch of it was covered in memories of current pro heroes from debut days to the biggest moment of their career so far.

The centerpiece of the entire room was an All Might bronze statue which depicted the Symbol of Peace in his Bronze Age costume.

"Wow! Look, Ten, it's All Might," Izuku gestured happily up at the stage with bright green eyes filled with admiration. His eyes widened, "How many other heroes have statues?

"Eh, I'm pretty sure that All Might is the only on with a legit statue here. Pro heroes mostly have replicas of their debut hero costume in cases or framed pictures of events they participated in," Tensei explained, putting a hand to his chin and rubbing it in thought. He could feel a bit of stubble growing there. He continued in a more softer tone, "I think they might have the first prototype of my Ingenium helmet here somewhere.

The next exhibit after the biggest one was to commemorate the heroes who give back the most and to spotlight the charities that they donate to the most. Most heroes that were in the exhibit with picture frames specialized in more rescue than combat.

All Might was featured as the most generous donator to multiple charities all over Japan as well as a few in America. He even helped funded the start of an organization that recognizes heroes from the past no matter how popular they were to honor their memory. He had a picture framed about ten years earlier standing next to multiple people in a framed collage of pictures.

"I wonder how many charities there are," Tenya wondered out loud. "There are ones that focus on animals and children and others that focus on quirks and discrimination."

"I know that there must be over 200 official charities in Japan alone for a fact. But maybe it would be closer to 2,000 all around the world because there are so many issues that need awareness," Tensei responded, trailing his eyes over all the names of the charities and which heroes donated to each one.

Izuku found his mother, Midnight, posing with multiple woman in a small collage of her giving back to charities. Most of them focused on either helping runaway children, quirk discrimination, and helping woman in difficult situations. He even found Present Mic in a few pictures with him donating to charities that helped children with hearing problems and learning disabilities.

The new exhibit they had walked into had a lot more people inside it. It had more unfamiliar faces feature on the walls. On the far walls, there was two screens that had a long presentation with slides about different heroes in some other countries from east to west. All three of them stood there for a while to watch as the presentation changed slides to show off new faces to all of them. Tensei piped up with a story about two of them when they came into the screen, a pro hero duo. He apparently partnered with them once upon a time when he was younger when they came from France over to Japan.

When they walked into the next room, the tone was more somber with a faded blue light illuminating the entire room. It was called the Fallen Heroes exhibit from the gold plaque that was at the side of the doorway when they walked in. A huge exhibit to recognize all the pro heroes all over Japan that have lost their lives in battle, protecting until their last breath.

Izuku surveyed the walls to read the engravings of all the names of heroes from the past up until more modern times. The engravings contained their hero name, their civilian name, and how they died.

All three of them stood together, silently respecting the fallen ones. Tenya looked up to his big brother's face and silently hoping that his brother gets to live a long life as a pro hero. He hopes no one takes his big brother away from him too soon.

The final exhibit was one that was a bit controversial to many when the museum announced it. But it was the most interesting exhibit in the museum. The Illegal Heroes exhibit that recognize that good things that vigilantes have done throughout the years in minor ways to major ways. It detailed how some illegal heroes have become underground heroes with new identities. It explored the true definition of a hero with quotes on the walls from both vigilantes and pro heroes. The exhibit highlighted the morals and ideals of each vigilante that graced their wall with a shadowed version of their costume, hiding their faces. The pictures on the wall had painted them in silhouettes with their vigilante costume being the only color added to the well-done paintings.

Tensei hummed, recognizing one that was wearing an All Might hoodie, "Aizawa and I actually became worked with some vigilantes back when both of you were younger."

"Woah!" Izuku's eyes widened as Tensei looked back at the pictures with a reminiscing smile.

Iida looked confused at his brother with a hint of betrayal. "Brother, why have you not shared these stories?"

"Hah. I can tell you both a few stories after we get out of here. Those were some wild times even if it was only a few years back," Tensei answered truthfully, scratching at the back of his neck.

*

After a long time at the huge museum, all three of them got back inside the car to go to a nice place to eat to quench their hunger.  Tensei ended up just picking up fast food for all of them to eat back at their home. Izuku laughed as Tensei started to serenade the entire car by singing along to whatever came on the radio.