Halloween

Midnight was glad she took off Halloween. She pulled down her green dress to go down to her knees a little more. She pulled back her hair flyaways into a bun before fixing up her sparkly wings on her back. She was Tinkerbell for tonight and she was ready for it. She had prepared a special pouch of sparkly glitter of pixie dust to throw at people who didn't believe in fairies.

"Mom! Momma! Is my hat on right?" Izuku came through the open door of her bedroom for her to check. He had it on backwards with the feather facing the wrong way and it was way too low on his face.

Izuku's Peter Pan costume was a green tunic with torn edges at the end. His brown legging pants really helped sell the look. He had on a dark green belt with a plastic sword in one of the pockets. He had little brown shoes on that were great for running around in. But the thing that smelled the youthful character the most was his bright smile.

Nemuri hid her laugh behind her hand as she fixed his hat. "Well, now it is Izuku."

"Thank you, Momma." Izuku smiled happily, using his telekinesis to fix up his feather in his hat a bit higher. Nemuri pulled down his hat much to his enjoyment as he laughed.

Katsuki appeared in the doorway, "When are we going?"

Nemuri checked the time, "In about five more minutes. Just wait a little longer."

"Okay, I guess," Katsuki retorted before turning back to return into the living room.

She was also excited for Halloween since she will be looking after Izuku and his friends. Katsuki, Momo, Tenya, and Hitoshi were all ready to come trick-or-treating with them.

Katsuki was dressed as a werewolf in little fluffy ears and tail clipped onto the back of jeans. He wore a fluffy jacket that was nice for the fall weather with a furry collar and inside of the hood. He had on a red collar necklace that had spikes on it. His mother thought it was a lovely addition because she was laughing so hard at her adorable son's costume when she dropped him off for the night to sleepover.

Momo was dressed in a doctor's scrubs with a long white doctor coat and a stethoscope she made herself. Her white lab coat sort of dragged on the ground with the long sleeves almost engulfing her hands.

Tenya was Frankenstein with two large foam bolts on his neck and a big screw through his head. He took a more artistic view on Frankenstein with a few more details than the classic. He had stitches painted on his skin and in certain places his skin was painted blue and purple.

Hitoshi was a zombie covered in painted scars and stitches. His jeans were torn at the knees to really sell the looks especially with the plaid patches near the end of the legs. His dark t-shirt looked on-purposely dirty sell the look, but thankfully it wasn't realistic with the smell of the undead. He even had a little face mask that had embroidered sharp teeth smile to paint a picture of a hungry zombie.

Miku was ready to celebrate as well with her best Nanny costume from Peter Pan. She had a little bonnet tied around her fluffy head. A light blue lacy bow around her collar to further illustrate her character.

"Can we go yet?" Bakugo moaned, throwing his head back to look at the ceiling.

"Are you excited? Goodness, I surely can't!" Momo exclaimed, happily clutching her stethoscope between her hands. A glimmer in her eyes as she look into the distance while smiling.

"Yeah," Hitoshi said quietly. His fluffed up his hair right before Tenya came up to the two of them.

"Hello, Auntie!" Tenya said, looking up to find his aunt and cousin coming out from the bedroom.

Nemuri asked, giving the kids their pumpkin head candy baskets. "Everyone ready?"

"Yes! Yes! Is it time to go now?" Bakugo yelled, asking in excitement.