Izuku and Tenya meets Shoto

Aizawa watched the children off to the side as they ran around a duck pond in the park. He remembers the exact moment he had offered to train the kids at an easy pace to let them grow into well respected heroes. It was only two weeks ago when they were all having a playdate at Midnight's apartment and he was there to watch over Hitoshi. Aizawa noticed how each of the children looked so excited to be heroes, so he offered to give them a hand in their trading. They had all agreed, and their guardians were okay with it as long as the kids were safe.

And Aizawa made sure to keep the kids at a nice pace since they were still very young. The only thing they would be training would just be basic exercises that the children would get in a regular physical exercise class until they are old enough to advance their training. He had them do some running, jogging, walking, sit ups, and other small exercises that didn't really cause any danger to them since all of the pm were only around five or six.

"Come on, listeners! Break time for cookies and lemonade!" Hizashi shouted as he walked over with some refreshments and snacks for the children's breaktime. "I also got some apple slices."

Aizawa sighed, "Okay, fifteen minute snack break everyone."

"What's after the break?" Bakugo asked, taking a monster bite of his cookie.

"Well, we spend some time in the playground before we got back to the apartment to relax. Then, your guardians will pick you up afterwards." Hizashi informed everyone.

"That sounds nice." Momo commented, taking a sip of her ice lemonade.

Iida munched on some apple slices as Izuku ranted about a new hero that controls paper. Hitoshi listened as he took small bites of his cookie.

"They are growing up so fast. I remember when Hitoshi was so small and was so shy he would hide behind us, but now he is talking to his friends with no trouble. And," Hizashi started to sniffle, "Shouta! They are growing up too fast! Leaving the nest!"

"Quite down, Hizashi." Aizawa interrupted before looking at all the children as they ate their snacks together. He chuckled when he saw Bakugo offering up an apple slice in exchange for Izuku's cookie. "They are growing up, but it is not the end of the world. It is only the beginning of the rest of their lives."

*

Midnight was finishing up some thing in her office to get ready to leave. She only had to organize some reports to give to the police to add to their databases. She was in the middle of Manila folders when her agent came in politely.

Her agent smiled as their long hair was pulled back into a high ponytail, "Hello Miss Kayama. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine. How are you?" Midnight returned the greeting.

Her agent answered back while shifting a clipboard in her hands, "My day has been going well, Miss Midnight. I have an offer for you to read at a children's hospital. I have been informed by Ingenium's agent that he has already signed up to be there and he is bringing his brother along with him."

Midnight raised a brow before looking at her desk calendar, "Do I have anything planned for that day? I don't want to have a packed day."

Her agent opened up her agenda, "You only have about a two hour patrol after the time and a short twenty minute interview before the time slot. Not too crowded at all. The hospital has offered to babysit your son, Izuku, and Ingenium's little brother while you two read to the other children if you would like. You don't have to bring Izuku if you didn't want to."

"No, no. This sounds like a nice opportunity. Plus, I would get to read to little children with one of my best friends. And my son can hang out with one of his friends as well. There seems to be no downside to this. Sign me up." Midnight replied.