Suspicions are Correct

Midnight and Ingenium both had a suspicious feeling about Endeavor and what was going on behind closed doors.

Midnight had actually learned from Shoto that his sister and one of his older brothers would stop by after their tutoring to check on him. When she asked if his father visited him, he flinched and said no in the most vulnerable voice she had ever heard. When she asked about his other older brother, he tensed up and shook his head.

So safe to say, the two friends were having a gut feeling that something wasn't right.

The gut feeling continued to grow when Ingenium told Midnight that he had seen Endeavor on one of his patrols. He explained to her that the older pro hero was in a bad mood and saying something about his 'masterpiece' getting injured.

Now, Midnight knows pet names. She called Izuku her little prince, her cute little frog or the cute little frog prince. She wasn't that creative with nicknames. But 'masterpiece'? That rubbed her the wrong way. It didn't sound like an affectionate nickname, it sounded like a title of an art project. It didn't sound like he was referring to his son at all.

So the two met with their old friend Eraserhead to discuss what their next move hound be.

"Do you have any evidence that something troubling might be going on?" Aizawa asked his friend.

Nemuri shook her head slightly, "Not concrete proof, but we have suspicions. Shoto has not been visited by his father once in the hospital, and he said that only two of his siblings come to see them for only an hour after their tutoring before dinner. After that, they leave on their father's request. He set up an apparent time schedule to not let them around him for too long."

"Endeavor hasn't once mentioned his son or any of his children in conversation at all. But I heard him saying something about his masterpiece being injured while Shoto is in the hospital. And there have been multiple accounts of Endeavor acting very violently on certain days which cause more property damage to the city." Tensei answered.

Nemuri looked into Aizawa's eyes pleadingly, "We know it might not sound like a very troubling issue, but feel that something is very wrong. So can you help us, Shouta?"

Aizawa furrowed his brow, "Hmmm, I can get us a warrant to search his house while he is on late afternoon patrol. Around that time, the siblings must be at the hospital visiting Shoto. So here is the plan that might work the best for this situation..."

*

The plan was set in motion. Midnight was to distract the siblings at the hospital while their father was out on patrol. Tensei and Aizawa would investigate the Todoroki house with the search warrant with a bit of backup just in case. They got a warrant from a police fixer who agreed that Endeavor has had some suspicions on hiding an illegal practice regarding his family. That didn't sit well when they heard it from his mouth.

So there they were outside the Todoroki house, ready to move on Aizawa's signal. Aizawa and Tensei will go in first with about three more officers after them, and they have more backup outside waiting for a second signal if everything goes bad.

Tensei nodded as soon as Aizawa gave them the signal. Together, they moved inside the house only to just feel the emptiness inside. It didn't feel like a home, not with the way everything looked so cold and empty.

With a look to each other, the two old friends ventured deeper into the dark, empty house.

*

Nemuri brought Izuku with her to visit his friend Shoto at the same time Shoto said that his siblings visit.

A girl with white hair with a hint of red looked up as soon as she walked into the room. "Hello, who are you?"

Nemuri smiled, "Oh hi, I'm Kayama Nemuri. This is my son, Kayama Izuku. My son became friends Shoto a while ago, I was just bringing him for a visit. I can leave if you want some more privacy..."