Shoto & Izuku's Day

After Tenya and Tensei spent the day with him, the four fire and ice siblings wanted to have their turn since Shoto wanted to spend the entire day with his friend just like their other friends. 

So Iida's parents helped Fuyumi set up a get away to a water park since it was a sunny day and they wanted to enjoy it. Under the guidance of the two older siblings, the three younger boys were ready to go and have fun with the water.

Before they even got out of the car, Fuyumi warned Shoto and Natsuo to try not to use their ice quirks accidentally in the water. The two boys promised while Touya looked mischievous in the front seat, something that Izuku noticed in the side mirror from the backseat.

Natsuo ran off once they got inside straight towards the lazy river that looped around the park. Touya goes after him to watch over him, leaving Fuyumi with the more well behaved friends. Shoto and Izuku protect her from any cat callers or people trying to flirt by pulling her away quickly from any man that tries to talk with her.

The three of them waited in line patiently for one of the water slides. Fuyumi sat on one side to balance both the boy's weight on the other side in the raft before the worker pushed them through the opening of the slide.

"Woooo!" Izuku shouted as the ventured into the dark tunnel of the slide. Shoto got momentarily scared when he couldn't see anything. He clutched onto the side of the raft and ended up accidentally icing the side creeping onto the bottom of the raft.

Fuyumi noticed how the raft went from a decently normal pace to quite a fast one as it started to slide through the tunnels faster than before, "Why are we going so fast?"

"Oops," Shoto commented as the raft continued on its path into a large bowl with a hole in the middle that the raft was circling towards fast. "Sorry."

Izuku laughed with a bright smile as the three of them circled around the exit quickly while Fuyumi held onto the raft's straps tightly.

Once they pass through the hole, they end up going down a long water slide that splashes them right into the pool below. Shoto took the chance to warm up the ice before the workers could see.

Izuku smiled at him while Fuyumi checked them both to make sure they didn't scrap their knees off the bottom of the pool or sides of the tunnel or anything like that.

"Next time, I'll ask if the tunnel gets super dark before we ride. And if you get scared, just grab onto me or Izuku if you can reach us instead of the outside of the raft," Fuyumi said as she guided both of the boys out of the pool. Izuku blocked her back and stared hard at the older teenage boy who was trying to peek at her bottoms.

*

Natsuo was just floating down the lazy river in his inflatable tube with his face towards the sun. He raised his hand to shield his eyes from the bright rays and looked over to find his older brother laid on his stomach in a tube.

He turned back around when he heard giggling to see a few girls around his age waving to him from their own tubes. He started to wave back with a smile when Touya crept up on his tube, turning the attention towards him.

He grimaced, noticing multiple teenagers, girls and boys, feasting their eyes on his brother in all his scarred and bad boy looks. The dark pinkish skin from past training that Recovery Girl helped heal before they turned into more serious burns. The piercings in his ears and his black hair attracted more attention to his stunning blue eyes.

Natsuo crosses his arms while the group of teens floated away while Touya paddled up closer to him. He turned towards his older brother to find out what he was doing when Touya dunked him in the water by swiping the tube from underneath him.