Prepping for New School

Midnight was furious. She found out what caused the incident from the words of Bakugou. And she was beyond mad that the school was allowing her son to be bullied because he was quirkless.

Oh, she was going to have some words with the principal, and they better hope to whatever god they pray to that their begging skills are top notch. Or else.

That is exactly why she was sitting with Izuku to her left and Bakugou with his father and mother to her right. After the whole incident, the Bakugou family exchanged contact with her to set up more hang out times for the children. Nemuri was thankful that young Katsuki had changed his attitude since she last saw him. She noticed how Katsuki was protective of Izuku and how he was desperately trying to reach him while the whole crisis was going on.

*

Nemuri sat with the Bakugou family while Izuku was getting checked on by Recovery Girl. Katsuki was considerably upset at not being able to save his friend, but Nemuri banished his thoughts.

"You did well trying to save Izuku. I'm looking forward to seeing you become a hero yourself with Izuku. Make sure to keep your attitude of protection while moving on from now until the future. The intent to save is more important than the intent to win." She explained to Bakugou who was sitting next to her, angrily wiping at his tears.

When Izuku was cleared from Recovery Girl to just some well-needed rest, everyone sighed in relief. Bakugou automatically went to his side and clung onto him with tears in both their faces. Nemuri smiled at the side before being tapped by Mitsuki. She turned to receive a note card with everyone's contact. When she asked why, Mitsuki responded with a gentle smile of her own matching her husband.

"Inko was a good friend of mine. I blame myself for not noticing what was going on. I was devastated when I couldn't protect him myself by adopting him into my home. And I.. I would appreciate it if we were able to see Izuku now and then." Mitsuki explained carefully with her husband's hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

Nemuri nodded and smiled as the three parents watched as the two children hugged onto each other.

'I won't use my explosions to hurt anymore. I will only use them to save,' Bakugou thought to himself while clinging onto the shoulders of his best friend.

Nemuri received news from Recovery Girl that Izuku will need some time to recover his strength to use his quirk again if he wished. And when Izuku is better, they will need to get his quirk registered.

Nedzu was informed of the doctor that made the wrong diagnosis and saw to it his medical license was suspended until they went back over their necessary quirk education again. But after their license was revoked, they disappeared from the public eye. Nobody has seen him.

*

"Midoriya Izuku and Midnight-San please come in."

Midnight nodded to the bakugous before guiding Izuku to the office. She sat down as soon as she entered with Izuku sitting in the other chair to her right.

"So what seems to be the problem?" The principal asked from his desk.

"I have received word from my son and his friend that bullies were the cause of his distressing quirk awakening," Nemuri answered with a mean glare directed at him,

"I see." The principal answered meekly as a sweat drop ran down from his forehead to his neck.

"So, would you mind explaining how on EARTH that ANY bullies were allowed to initiate that kind of behavior?"

"We never have seen any kind of bullying toward young-," the principal tried to excuse himself.

"Oh really? Because Bakugou has been telling me very different stories. Of how the teachers would turn a blind eye, and allow it to happen because they picked favorites!" Midnight declared very loudly.