New School, New Friends, Same Izuku

'Tensei said this was a good place for his little brother to go to, so Izuku must be safer at a place like this,' Midnight thought as she guided Izuku into the private school.

Izuku agreed to have play dates with Bakugo on the weekends since they couldn't go to the same school anymore. They were sad to part, but eagerly awaiting when they would see another again.

Right now, Izuku was clinging onto her hand while she walked him inside the unfamiliar territory. "I'm nervous." Izuku said honestly to his mother.

"I understand you might feel a bit nervous. But don't be scared, you might make some fantastic friends here that will last you your lifetime. Like Bakugo will be to you, you might find another best friend." Nemuri reassured her son.

Izuku calmed down a bit, but still held onto a bad feeling of entering a new school with people he didn't know. He asked, "What do I do to make friends?"

"Just be yourself. Introduce yourself, be nice and just don't let anyone make you feel sad. But if anyone tries to bully you like the others did, you just tell me and I'll make sure it won't happen ever again." Nemuri answered effectively.

Izuku giggled slightly and smiled, "Okay!"

Nemuri returned the smile as the reached his new classroom. She knelt down and started to say her goodbye, "I'll see you soon Izuku. I'll be here to pick you up after work. And then you get to tell me about your first day, okay?"

Izuku hugged her with all his might and she returned the hug tighter. "I'll miss you, but I'll be back sooner than later. Have fun."

"Alright, mom. I love you."

"Love you too, honey. Bye." Nemuri replied turning around to walk back.

"Bye-bye." Izuku responded right as the homeroom teacher let him in his new homeroom.

"Oh, hello. You must be Izuku. Nice to meet you, I'm Asani, your new homeroom teacher. Would you like to come in and introduce yourself?" His teacher asked receiving a nod from him. "Great, now come on inside."

Izuku walked inside to find twenty pairs of eyes staring at him, "Uh, Hello. My name is Kayama Izuku. Nice to meet you."

"Hello," the class greeted in unison. The teacher nodded and escorted Izuku to his new seat right next to a girl with a dark ponytail and a boy with glasses.

"Yaoyorozu and Iida, Kayama will be your new seat buddy starting today."

Izuku looked at the teachers back as she walked away, leaving him alone with his new buddies. "Hi," he greeted shyly.

"Hello, Kayama. Welcome to our table," Yaoyorozu greeted with a gentle smile at him.

"Greeting, Kayama-Kun," Iida responded to him.

"Um, you can call me Izuku if you want." Izuku offered as he sat down next to his new buddies.

"Okay, then! You can call me Momo if you want." Yaoyorozu suggested back to him while he got comfortable in his seat.

"Then, you can call me as Tenya, if you wanted" Iida responded as well with a slight blush on his cheeks

Izuku smiled. 'Maybe this won't be so bad after all,' He thought to himself.

*

Soon, it was lunchtime and Izuku was sitting with his two new friends.

Unbeknownst to them, one kid recognized the new child as being the one under Midnight's care. The villain's kid that caused major damage in the park with his telekinesis quirk. That kid could only spell trouble, so they approached in front of everyone to call him out on it.

"So, you can create anything if you know the materials in making it? Wow, that sounds so awesome!" Izuku complimented Momo who looked a little red at his praising. Tenya was about to tell Izuku to keep his volume down when the newcomer approached.

"Hey, you that kid whose dad is the villain, right? Why the hell are you here?" The mean kid asked the stunned Izuku.

"Ummm..," Izuku started, utterly panicking on the inside.

"And aren't you the one who caused all that damage that lasted a few days to fix?"

"Hey! That's our friend you are talking about." Tenya stood up and reprimanded the stranger.

"And it wasn't his fault he caused that damage. It was the first time his quirk ignited and he didn't know how to control it." Momo responded while Izuku watched on.

"And so what? I don't care that his father was a bad person. That doesn't make him bad." Tenya retorted, giving Izuku a kind smile.

Momo added with a slight glare to her eyes "Yeah. He has been nothing, but a kind sweetheart to us since we met him."

Before the mean kid could say anything else, Izuku's homeroom teacher, Asani, approached him and led him away to the principal's office. When he tried to protest, she said, "There will be none of that in this school. No discrimination or bullying will take place under my watch."

Izuku apologized that they had to deal with that person because of him, but they both shook their heads.

"We are friends now, correct. And friends stuck up for each other." Tenya said softly while Momo gave a big grin. Tenya cleaned up his glasses with his handkerchief after he finished what he was saying

Momo added, "Yeah! And don't mind what he said to you at all!"

"But my dad is a villain and I did cause all that damage..." Izuku started to doubt.

"But that wasn't your fault at all." Tenya argued back, placing his glasses on again.

"It wasn't?" He asked quietly, mostly to himself.

"No, you couldn't have stopped it from happening." Momo said gently at her new friend.

"Okay. Thanks for cheering me up, Ten-Chan and Momo-Chan." Izuku answered back at them causing them both to blush at their new nicknames.

*

"Mom!" Izuku yelled out, running to his mother in her casual wear.

"Izuku, How was your day?" Nemuri asked, straight from her last patr

"It was great! I made two new friends!" Izuku responded with a big smile that held all his excitement to talk about his first day.

Smiling, Nemuri replied, "That's great! I'm so happy that you made some friends."

"Nemuri?" A voice called out from behind her

"Tensei?" Nemuri asked seeing her friend's face.

Izuku recognized a familiar figure standing behind the new stranger, "Ten-Chan!"

"Izuku?!" Tenya questioned at seeing a face he just met that day.

"Wow, you guys have already met, huh? Well, I'm glad since I was going to introduce you to my little brother soon anyway. And look at that, you are already friends!" Tensei said, scratching at the back of his neck before turning to Nemuri. Nemuri smiled at her friend before hearing a girl's voice from behind her.

The two friends looked at each other before turning around to see Momo approach with her nanny behind her.

Nemuri smiled at him. 'I'm glad he found some new friends,' She thought as she watched her son talk to his peers.