Hitoshi and Izuku Relax

After an eventful day at the big water park, Uncle Mic picked him up with Hitoshi and Miku in the backseat waiting for him.

Most of the day was just filled with playing with Miku and his Uncle's cats.

Hitoshi watched some movies with him glued to his side with Miku laying across both of their legs on top of their shared blanket while the cats were lounging behind their heads on the back of the couch.

For lunch, Uncle Mic picked up some take out from the little restaurant down a few blocks from their apartment. The food was still warm when all of them dug into their tender beef and noodles. Miku managed to snag a noodle that escaped from Izuku's bowl while one of the cats jumped on the table and escaped with a piece of beef in their mouth.

Hizashi wore little under eye patches afterwards which made both boys want to wear a pair under their eyes as well. So for thirty minutes while they watched a show, there were little gold patches under their eyes to cool them down.

Hitoshi started to talk with Izuku about what happened the previous night since Hizashi took Hitoshi to the radio station with him during his show.

"Did you get to choose some of the music?"

Hitoshi laughed and nodded, "And I made him pick the weirdest ones I could find on the playlist they had.

"He made so many combinations of songs that they didn't fit each other's vibe," Hizashi nodded as he tried to remember the songs that Hitoshi played for the listeners. "One moment it's a pop love song and the next it was talking about death. So the listeners were thrown for a loop."

"Some of them called in. There was this one guy," Hitoshi paused to snicker to himself. "And he called in and just asked, 'dude, are you okay?'"

Izuku laughed while Hizashi groaned halfheartedly in protest.

"I just said I was in my feelings since I couldn't really say I have my kid doing my job for me. So he just accepted that answer and hung up," Hizashi replied with a grin. "I checked my social media the next morning to see just how many people were majorly confused. The comments were hilarious."

Hitoshi rolled his eyes, "He was my early alarm clock this morning."

*

Hizashi shot awake from the vibrations coming from his shirt pocket. He looked over to see the television paused on the home screen of the movie that they were watching earlier.

Hizashi snapped his heads back to see both of the boys were curled around each other on the pull out couch bed surrounded by Izuku's dog and Sho's cats.

Hizashi turned his attention back on the phone and slid to answer it immediately after noticing who was calling.

"Hey, Sho. How's it going?" He asked as he slowly got up from the recliner in order to not disturb the cuddle pile in front of him. He crept down the hallway as he waited for an answer.

"We might finish a bit earlier than expected," Aizawa replied. "We have it planned out for tomorrow morning. Everything is in order."

"That's great. How's Nem?"

There was a brief pause on the other end with some background noises muffled over the phone. "She says to tell Izuku she says hi and that she misses him and loves him. She also says that she wanted any pictures you have taken."

"I was already going to send them," Hizashi retorted back. "And I'll be sure to pass both of your messages."

"What do you mean both?"

Hizashi snorted right as he entered their shared bedroom to have some more privacy to take the phone call, "Sho, I know you miss both of them right now since you're a big ol' softie."

"...are they doing okay?"

"Uh Huh," Hizashi smiled as he answered. "Hitoshi and Izuku both miss you. And they are currently sleeping on the pull out couch with their bodyguards surrounding them to provide them warmth."

"Why in the couch instead of an actual bed?" Aizawa asked.

'Says the guy who prefers his sleeping bag,' Hizashi thought briefly to himself.

"They fell asleep while watching a movie," Hizashi admitted, peeking his head out in the hall to briefly listen to the soft breaths of both of the young boys with the blue light coming from the television peeking out into the hallway.

"So if everything goes well, you should be over before the end of tomorrow like planned? That sounds good," Hizashi changed the subject back to the main topic.

"Yeah," Aizawa said. "But don't tell Izuku because Nemuri wants to surprise him."

"Got it. Won't tell a soul," Hizashi promised with a cross over his heart even if his partner couldn't see him over the phone call. "See you tomorrow, Sho. Love you~."

Aizawa sighed, "See you, Hizashi."

Hizashi heard a small grumble of an 'love you too' that was poorly disguised by a cough before the phone call ended.