Play Date with Kacchan!

Izuku was sitting besides Tenya and Momo while they all got out their packed lunch. Izuku had his leftovers from last night, a bottle of water and a little pastry. Tenya had a sandwich, orange juice and hard caramel candy. Momo had a double layer bento filled with rice, sushi, and veggies with a small thermos filled with apple juice.

"The math test was harder today than usual." Izuku brought up to his friends.

Tenya chuckled, "I have to admit it was more difficult than it has been the last few times." He took a refreshing sip of orange juice from his lunch.

"Do you guys need help? I would love to help out my friends! You can come to my house whenever the nests text is and I can tutor you both!" Momo excitedly offered, stars almost seemed to float around her as she smiled brightly.

Tenya's face lightened up, "That sounds like a wonderful idea."

"Awesome! We can hang out with apple snacks." Izuku said in total support of the idea.

"Yes!" Momo celebrated, fist pumping into the air before returning back down to her bento.

"Onto another topic, what are you guys planning to do this weekend?" Izuku asked, twisting open the cap off his bottle to take a sip from.

Tenya grew excited about his upcoming plans, "Oh! I'm planning to go with my brother and mother to check out a new exhibit on heroes in a museum I have been dying to see."

Momo replied, "I'm going to visit a tea garden with my mother and father. How about you, Izuku?"

"I'm going to have a playdate with Kacchan on Saturday! I think we are going to the mall with our moms. I have a feeling it's going to be unforgettable." Izuku ended his answer with a huge smile before digging into the leftover katsudon his mom made for dinner last night.

*

"I'm so glad we had time today to let our sons have a playdate. This way we get to chat a little bit more!" Mitsuki said, walking with Nemuri. Mitsuki was dressed in her usual cardigan against a white shirt, but she had on her favorite pair of jeans just for today.

"Oh yes! It is so nice to have a day off from work." Nemuri replied back, adjusting her long black hair into a bun. She was dressed casually in a dark purple sleeveless turtleneck and a pair of dark denim jeans.

Mitsuki groaned, "You're telling me! This one client I had wanted this beehive in less than twenty minutes! How the hell was I supposed to do that in such a short time?! Big beehive styles take at least an hour to do."

"So what did you do?" Nemuri asked curiously.

"I did it even with the huge time crunch." Mitsuki shrugged, "It took a lot of teasing, but I could get it to a stable height in the amount of time she wanted. It wasn't as high as she liked it to be, but I told her-to her face-that if she wanted a bigger height she should have come in earlier or at least given me more time to work with."

Nemuri nodded her head, "I agree. Every time I have an appointment like that I always show up at least twenty minutes before just in case."

"Smart." Mitsuki commented, giving a nod of approval. "Also, great choice on picking the mall."

"Well, I needed to get some shopping done for Izuku and the house, so might as well kill two birds with one stone." Nemuri commented.

"What? Not the birdies!" Izuku whispered, fearing for the little birds.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, "It's a figure of speech. Nothing will happen to any birds."

"Promise?" Izuku looked at his best friend with sad eyes.