Izuku's Birthday Party

Nemuri was glad that Izuku was feeling happier.

His therapist said that Izuku no longer has any horrible nightmare about that night. Tenya and Momo are wonderful friends. Hitoshi is becoming even more comfortable around him, and around other people as well. Bakugo gets to meet up with him when both mothers are free.

Everything was going amazing. And now, it is time for Izuku's fifth birthday. Hard to believe, but her little prince was growing up. And with that, he is going to have the best birthday party!

"Okay. Cake? Check. Balloon? Check. Invites to everyone? Check. Presents? Check." Nemuri muttered to herself, pointing out each thing she had concealed in her room. The guests should be arriving very soon, and Izuku is so excited.

She laughed remembering when he woke up this morning that he couldn't decide what to wear to welcome everybody. She helped him pick out a white shirt and purple shorts. He decided to wear his trusty red pair of shoes with the outfit since 'Then I can look more like momma!' She smiled when she realized that. Yes the white shirts could definitely be the fabric that rips away easily. Then his purple shorts can definitely be her hair and a little bit of the black in her outfit since it was a very dark shade of purple. Then the red could be the accents her hero costume has.

It was lovely to think that he wants to be like her. She ruffled his hair eliciting giggles from the small boy. She was surprised when he carefully floated himself up fast to her face. He dived in for a hug that she was glad to give, he smiled into her neck.

"I'm glad you are finally getting used to your quirk. It took a while, huh?l midnight commented, squeezing him tight against her.

It took a really long time to have Izuku more comfortable trying to train his quirk. He was so frightened that something like the park incident would happen again.

"I don't want to hurt anyone!" He cried out when she asked why he didn't use his quirk that often. With some help and encouragement from her and his uncles, Izuku gained enough trust in himself to start learning how to work his powerful quirk.

Well, he just liked to float up to things and float things towards himself right now. And that was fine, it made her day to see him try to sneak more cookies out of the jar when they were in really high places.

Speaking of, she should try hiding the jar more secretively.

But the knocking at the door disrupted her thoughts of hiding the jar in her own bedroom. She smiled before she turned to Izuku who was still resting his head on her shoulder. "Let's go greet the guests, shall we?"

"Yay," Izuku replied happily as she walked him to the front door. She casually strolled up with a happy toddler on her shoulder as she opened to door to reveal the Bakugou family.

"Oh hello! Nice to see you three so early!"

Mitsuki smirked happily, strolling into the apartment very excited, "Yeah! Nice to see you too. It took u s forever to find out where to go, but we found it!"

"Hello. Thanks for inviting us." Masaru greeted, bending into small bow.

"Izuku!" Katsuki called out to his friend who was out of hug attack range.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled out happily, floating down to land into his friend's arms. "Yay! You're here!"

"Of course I am! I'm the bestest friend!" Kacchan gloated, tightening his hold on his friend. "I got you the best gift!"

"I just like that you're here! Thanks for coming, Kacchan." Izuku replied, smiling brightly.

"Hmph. It's no problem." Katsuki proudly explained, glad that he made Izuku happy.