Request Page - Make Requests Here!

Hello! Feel free to make requests for Obey Me! Oneshots/Scenarios right on this page. It would help me to stay organized if you make requests right here, that way I am notified and I can easily keep track of your comments. 

Many Thanks!

What This Book Will Not Contain:

I will not write:

- Smut, kinks, BDSM, etc. [I won't write anything too graphic. There's other writers out there. I have a certain way of writing what can be considered "explicit" scenes.]

- About r*pe, p*d*philia.

General Rules:

<3 If you have a cool Obey Me! story idea you would like me to write for you, feel free to comment on this page! :) I will try my best to work on your request and have it submitted as soon as I can. [Updates may be slow and take some time.]

<3 Provide character(s) (OC or Y/N) and include some details if you'd like or let me know if you want me to come up with my own idea(s).

<3 Provide a general plot breakdown so I have something to work off of. Feel free to be as detailed as you want or keep it brief and leave it up to me.

<3 Let me know what sort of genre or vibe you're going for with your story idea. For example: fluff, horror, comedy, hurt/comfort etc.

<3 Let me know if you want your story to include music and which ones. If not mentioned, I also might add some of my own if I feel like it fits. Song limit: 2 per part

<3 Multiple parts are doable [current limit: 2 parts (may or may not change overtime)].

<3 Feel free to ask me questions about the rules or about your story ideas to see if it would be acceptable.

Warning ⚠️: There is a possibility of story ideas being rejected. Even so, I will still work with you to try to make a story possible by tweaking them to be considered appropriate for submission based on the rules here. If you are not satisfied, I am sorry. However, Wattpad is full of better writers who also take requests. I hope you understand, many thanks!

<3 Rating of book may change to mature.

Disclaimer: There will be times when I take breaks either because of college, work, life, or mental health. I apologize ahead of time, but I am trying to get back into my hobby of writing some stories.