👥 Scenario - When MC is Sad | 2K Special! 1 of 12 👥

A/N: Geez it's been awhile since I did a scenario! Be prepared to be spoiled! I plan on creating a dozen scenarios for our 2K special! ^_^ I hope you all enjoy this extra fluffy scenario. 

Notes:

Squeezing a hand = "I am here for you". Twice = "I am here and I care." Three times = "I am here, I care, and I love you".

f/p = favorite pastry 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💙 Lucifer 

Lucifer found it surprising when you turned down some events where you all would get to spend time together. You would apologize and say you were tired and wanted to head off to bed. He would've brushed it off, since there was nothing concerning about it. However, when Belphie announced he would join you - you turned him down! Suffice to say everyone was shocked. They all knew you couldn't resist spending time with the cuddly demon. 

You kept this up for a better part of the week. Always finding some way to separate yourself from others and disappear off into your room. Lucifer grew anxious whenever you weren't around for long. He knew he needed to do something about it. He couldn't shake off the idea that something was wrong with you and he didn't want this becoming a regular thing. Lucifer wanted you to enjoy yourself and take part during family events - you were a part of the family after all.

Lucifer walked up to your door in the late afternoon and knocked on your door gently. He waited, but you didn't answer. His hand reached for the door knob and turned, slowly opening your door to reveal your sleeping figure on your bed. He frowned. 

Y/N seems to be doing that a lot lately. 

Lucifer made it a priority to check on you and make sure you were okay. Every time was the same. He would knock and receive no answer, only to find you sleeping. 

I will not allow this to go any further. 

Sighing, Lucifer walked into your room and approached your bed sitting down gently. He reached over and petted your hair lovingly his fingers combing through your strands softly. He observed your sleeping face. Your brows were furrowed. 

"What troubles you so?" He whispered to himself. 

Lucifer stroked your cheek as he called out to you. After a few calls you registered his velvety voice beckoning you back into the waking world. Your eyes fluttered open and you were met with Lucifer's dark eyes staring at you in concern. 

"Lucifer?" You mumbled.

"Y/N, let's go on a stroll. Just the both of us." 

"Um..ok." You voice croaked from having been in a deep sleep.

"Get dressed. I'll be waiting right outside your door." Lucifer squeezed your hand tenderly and offered a small smile.

You were quite confused on why he just decided to wake you and ask to accompany him for a walk. You weren't too keen on the idea. All you wanted to do was just curl up in bed and sleep. You realized you were sounding too much like Belphie. 

You got dressed and stepped out of your room to meet with Lucifer. He smiled at you again and you both exited the House of Lamentation, stepping outside. There was a nice gentle breeze blowing and the temperature was wonderful. You couldn't help but to breathe in the air and sigh.