👥 Scenario - Pool Day | 2K Special! 7 of 12 👥

A/N: Cute little scenario I had in my head while I was binge watching FailArmy's "People Are Awesome" vids. That was weird because as I was watching the videos, little ideas kept popping into my head and it wouldn't let me focus haha.

Summary: MC and the boys chill out in the human world and have a pool day. Fun scenario for hot days ahead. 

Tongue Tied makes me feel happy listening. Like I'm having fun even if I'm doing nothing at all. I feel like it's a perfect summer song and goes great with this scenario as you imagine it. :) Hope you enjoy!

Wishing everyone a Happy summer! ^_^ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucifer

"Please Lucifer! It's fun!" You begged

Lucifer sat on a nearby lounge chair and shook his head looking away. 

"I swear you're like a cat not wanting to get wet." You said in jest.

"Go on Y/N. Have fun. Don't let me stop you." Lucifer said with a small smile. He pulled up a folder and pen. 

"Are you serious right now?" Your eyes widened. "Are you working when we're at the pool??" 

Lucifer cleared his throat and blushed. 

Satan chuckled. "Even I must admit this is quite fun." Satan sat on a green float reading his book. 

Lucifer sighed. "Fine. I'll attempt to..relax. For a bit." Lucifer put away his things and leaned back into his chair not quite sure what to do with himself.

"Finally!" You breathed and then grinned when an idea popped into your head. "Can I have a kiss?" You puckered up, coaxing one slightly exasperated demon out of his chair. 

"A kiss I can do." Lucifer leaned in and closed his eyes, placing his lips on yours.

You closed your eyes and leaned into the kiss for a second, before opening your eyes and grabbing onto Lucifer spinning him around and pushing him into the pool. 

Lucifer crashed into the pool sending water over to Asmo, who shivered. 

"Hey!" Asmo whined.

"Sorry Asmo!" You laughed. Lucifer then submerged with a scowl, which quickly shifted into a calm smile. He swam over to the edge of the pool. 

"Well played Y/N. Now, will you help me up?" He lifted his hand.

Your smile faltered a bit. "Sure." You looked at him for a moment and lent him your hand. Lucifer's hand wrapped around your own and then he yanked you down into the pool with him. You fell into the pool head first.