👥 Scenario - Love and Care | 2K Special! 8 of 12 👥

A/N: Yes! Finally was able to get this one typed out and finished. I really loved the Love and Care Event and Belphie's card was just ugh perfect! Barbatos was really cute and I loved the animations for them both. <3 As I was writing one of my favorite quotes came to mind. Hopefully, someone knows where it's from. XD

Summary: MC is sick and the brothers take care of them.

Disclaimer: Belphie's section contains graphic violence and features death. If you can't read such things, please avoid.

Belphie's section is the longest one here and I apologize, but I always wanted to delve into something like this and literally wrote how I imagined my MC's death was. I wanted it to be dramatic and I love writing horror. I mean have you seen what I've written before Obey Me! haha. XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucifer

You felt someone shake your shoulder and registered someone calling your name repeatedly. You groaned and opened your eyes. Your eyelids felt so heavy and your eyes watered. Lucifer's face came into view. He wore a concerned expression and he immediately sat down beside you.

"Y/N, I've been calling your name and trying to wake you up for the past few minutes." He frowned.

You tried to speak, but your throat grew itchy and you began to cough uncontrollably. You tried to turn away embarrassed, but felt weighted down and sluggish. Your face turned red and tears slipped down from the edges of your eyes. Lucifer quickly reached for the glass of water he had brought over and offered it to you. You were thankful and gripped it with shaky hands. Lucifer noticed and placed his hands over yours to keep it steady as you drank. Once your throat felt better and you stopped coughing, you sat up, which was a struggle. Lucifer aided you and sat you against the headboard.

"I-I'm sorry..I couldn't hear you." You said. Your voice sounded groggy. You felt the annoying itch in your throat return and your eyes watered. Lucifer's eyes softened.

"I understand. No need to speak, rest your voice." Lucifer turned when he heard a noise and noticed all his brothers by the doorway. It was obvious they wanted to come in and check up on you. Lucifer sighed and turned towards you. "You're staying in bed for the rest of the day. I will notify Lord Diavolo that you are unwell and won't be attending classes today." He removed one of his gloves and reached over, placing his hand on your forehead feeling for your temperature. "You're very warm. It appears you might be coming down with a fever." He rose and walked over to the door addressing all his brothers. "I will be in charge of taking care of Y/N. I expect all of you to be on your best behavior. Y/N needs time to rest and recover." Lucifer looked to each of them. When his eyes landed on Mammon, he placed a hand on his shoulder. "Mammon, I need you to collect any homework their classes assigns for the day."

Mammon nodded. "Gotcha."

With that, Lucifer closed the door and made his way back to you. He removes the heavy layers of bedding and settles for leaving behind a light blanket to help cool you down. He bends down and picks up the more fluffier pillows, placing them around you to make you comfortable. Lucifer pulls over a chair and sits beside you holding onto your hand.

You laugh a bit, being careful not to trigger another cough. "I'm not dying Lucifer. I'm just sick."

Lucifer blushes and tightens his hold on your hand. "That may be, but I don't know much about the human body myself..." Lucifer looked down at your hand in his. "That's why I want to make sure I'm here and available. Whenever you need me." His eyes rose and he offered a smile.