☕ Barbatos x Female Reader - Tea Time ☕

A/N: Here is a Barbatos x Female Reader oneshot where Y/N always dreamed of having an outdoor tea party, an idea inspired by the classic fairytale - Alice in Wonderland. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My bare feet felt the softness of the grass and dirt, it's coolness providing such comfort with each careful step I took. A gloved hand guided me blindly as my lashes lightly caressed the ebony fabric shielding my eyes. I trusted the warmth of the hand which wrapped itself around mine, belonging only to one of the demons I have considered to be one of my dearest companions - Barbatos. 

The butler and I, both shared many common interests which aided in creating our deep bond. Even as he loyally served and fulfilled his daily duties to the Devildom's crown prince, Barbatos never missed an opportunity to surprise me with something special - A moment away from all distractions. He provided the chance to escape from all peering eyes and lingering whispers. I cherished such special moments with him. It never ceased to fill my heart with warmth. Additionally, leading me to become slightly flustered. My stomach having to endure the gentle flutter of butterfly wings.

"Very carefully now, watch your step." Barbatos instructed. His voice tender and light. 

Obeying him, I took the time to cautiously sweep my right foot forward until I was confident enough that I wouldn't fall. Like Barbatos would ever let that happen to begin with. I stepped down onto the ground and I was gently pulled forward as he once again continued to act as my eyes and guide me through the darkness. 

As much as I appreciated being in the human realm, Devildom quickly became my favorite place. Yes, there was no sun to speak of here, however that did not bother me in the slightest. The sun was my enemy back at home anyway. Heat hives would scatter across my skin within minutes, causing me to become uncomfortable with all the itching and burning. I was so relieved that I could finally wear clothes that could allow my skin to breathe for once. I felt elated when Barbatos invited me out for tea time and quickly went shopping to find myself the perfect dress for the occasion. Asmo was infected by my excitement and took reign over my shopping trip. As much as I wanted to be annoyed at the lusty demon, his help proved to be useful this time around. 

The night breeze pleasantly trailed against my S/C skin and made the chiffon material of my dress press against me. Embracing my beautiful figure. I felt a sort of freedom being barefoot as my toes dug into the soil, with my shoulders and arms free to take in the never-ending night air. My odd choice made most of the brothers look at me like I suddenly grew two heads. The only two who understood the appeal behind it all were Satan and Asmo. Especially Satan, since he knew of my love for nature and all things fantasy. I tended to romanticize many things, so he simply chuckled and smiled when I nearly fainted hearing my outing would be in a forest. 

Our walking came to an end when Barbatos no longer pulled me. I then felt the shift in air when he walked around behind me, placing his concealed hands on top of my exposed shoulders. This action alone made my heart skip a beat. It was undeniable that I had a crush on the demon butler. I mean who wouldn't love such a sweet and gentle man. It's almost unbelievable that he was a demon.

Tugging of fabric behind me brought me back from my thoughts. A blush now adorning my cheeks. 

The soft fabric was slowly pulled away from my eyes. Finally allowing me to see what Barbatos had planned. A gasp escaped me as soon as I realized what he had set up for us.