💖 Asmodeus Birthday Special - Crystalized Heart 💖

A/N: Happy Birthday to the drop dead gorgeous Asmodeus!! 

The voice actor for Asmo - Miura Ayme resung Pomade in celebration for Asmo's special day! <3

If you are an Asmo stan go show him some love on his YouTube channel! Seriously, his music and voice is just literal perfection! How can you not love him?

This birthday special is dedicated to @blO0p-

I owed you a birthday special and since this one was posted on time I wanted to dedicate this one to you. <3 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N smiled in relief as they watched Asmo's party go on with everyone enjoying themselves. They were relieved that everyone was safe and thankful that the threats made towards those close to Asmo were now over. 

Sighing happily, Y/N snuck away for just a moment before anyone noticed. Crouching down, they reached underneath a couch sliding a box towards them. Once it was in their grasp, they stood up and adjusted the pretty pink bow they took special care in tying. It was a cute little box - pink and purple gradient colored. 

Y/N returned to Lord Diavolo's dance hall and looked around for Asmo. They kept an arm behind their back, so the box would be shielded from his eyes. They really hoped he would love his present. Y/N thought of all kinds of things to gift the Avatar of Lust, but they wanted something other than the most obvious choices of gifts. They wanted to give him something special. Something he would remember. 

Y/N spotted Asmo grabbing himself another drink and chatting away with Lord Diavolo. They walked over with a smile. 

"I'm happy everything worked out well for you Asmodeus." Lord Diavolo smiled widely and looked around fondly. "The party turned out to be quite a success." When he noticed Y/N approaching, he turned towards them and nodded a greeting. "Y/N, you and Asmo did such a wonderful job luring in the culprit! If it wasn't for you two, we would still be on the hunt." He let out a bellow of laughter.

Y/N blushed and looked down, while Asmo giggled and went over to hug Y/N wrapping his slender arms around their neck. 

"Of course, who can resist my beauty? The thrill of catching two passionate lovers secretly meeting together!" Asmo nuzzled his cheek against Y/N's and hugged them closer. "There's no one else I'd give my heart to so willingly! It was the perfect scandal~" 

Lord Diavolo observed the two and chuckled. He walked up to them and ruffled their hairs playfully, earning a whine from Asmo. "I'll leave you two love birds to enjoy the rest of your evening. Have a Happy Birthday Asmo!" The young lord walked away to meet up with Lucifer and Barbatos. 

Asmo sighed happily and snuggled against Y/N closer. Y/N smiled shyly and looked into Asmo's eyes that were brighter than sunshine. "Asmo there's something I've been meaning to give you..." 

"Oh?" Asmo questioned in excitement and tilted his head, staring on in anticipation.

"Since today's your special day, it's now the perfect time." Y/N grasped Asmo's soft hand and began to lead him out of the dance hall. Their heart fluttered nervously for some reason. I'm sure he'll like it. They reassured themselves.

They both reached the gardens overlooking the castle's gazebo. The view was breathtaking, small lanterns were placed around the garden providing some glows of light, the sky was surrounded by shooting stars that reflected in the pond, and of course, the large moon that decorated the dark sky.

Once Y/N had Asmo where they wanted, they turned towards him and presented him with the small little box. "This is for you Asmo. I hope you like it." 

"Oh Y/N~ You are so sweet!" Asmo carefully took the box. "I know this will be special because it came from you." Asmo planted a sweet kiss on Y/N's cheek. 

Y/N smiled warmly and watched Asmo open his gift. When he lifted the box's lid, his eyes widened. His amber eyes shined and began tearing up. 

"A-Asmo?" Y/N called out worriedly. "Are you ok?"

Asmo placed a hand on his chest.

"If you don't like it I-" 

"I love it!" Asmo sniffled and wiped away his tears. His hand wrapped around the delicate gift and lifted it gently. His amber eyes shined as he studied the image with love.

[Picture You And Asmo In This Image:]

Asmo ran up to Y/N and hugged them with his one arm, careful not to drop their special gift

Asmo ran up to Y/N and hugged them with his one arm, careful not to drop their special gift. "Thank you so much! This is the most beautiful gift I have ever received!!!" Asmo pulled back and lifted the heart between them and caressed the crystalized image with his fingertips. "It's us...how did you get something like this done? I've never seen anything like this before. The craftsmanship is stunning!"

"I had to make frequent trips to the human realm in order to work a part-time job, it took me a long time to save up for it." Y/N chuckled. "I wanted to get you something special for your birthday and this came to mind. I'm really glad you are happy with it." Y/N gave a closed eyed smile.

Asmo gasped. "That's why you disappeared so often." 

Y/N nodded.

"This is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me Y/N." Asmo hugged the heart close to his chest. "I will treasure this forever." Asmo stepped up closer and gently grasped Y/N's chin and lifted their head slightly. "Just like I'll always treasure you in my heart. I love you~" 

Y/N felt warmth from his words. "I love you too Asmo." 

"How about we continue where we left off in that classroom, before we were so rudely interrupted?" Asmo's gaze shifted down to Y/N's lips.

Y/N giggled and nodded. 

Asmo wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist and swiftly pulled them into a warm and loving kiss. Y/N's arms held onto his shoulders as they fell into the kiss.

The crystallized heart with their image shined brightly under the stars that night. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Wow would you look at that? A birthday special posted on time! 

I hope you all enjoyed! 

I don't care if it's late, I'm still gonna post a Levi B-Day special. @blO0p- I'm am so sorry it's so late though. I hate when this happens to me lmao. I have too much to do. If you only saw the amount of drafts I still need to finish. :( *cries*

Well, see you next update!