👥 Scenario - When MC is Stressed Out From School Work 👥

A/N: This is how I've been feeling lately, so I thought it'd be comforting to create a scenario relating to this. I am also working on the Mammon x Reader oneshot request, so don't worry it will definitely be posted. I freaking love Mammon, so how could I not?

I felt bad, that I didn't have time to write yesterday, so I am literally typing this at 1:13 AM currently. Happy March 1st everyone! 

Anyways, I hope this one is to your liking! ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucifer

- When you first skipped dinner he didn't give it much attention. He just assumed you might have went out to eat beforehand. However, he grew quite concerned when your absence at the dinner table started to be a constant occurrence. 

- Taking matters into his own hands, he prepares a plate of food just for you. Filled with some of the foods he knew were your favorites here in Devildom. Successfully keeping it away from Beelzebub, he begins to make his way to your room his strides long and purposeful. 

- He knocks at your door gently. When he is met with silence, he tries again. This time he calls out your name. Still receiving no answer, the furrow in his brow grows tighter as his mouth becomes a tight line. His gloved hand turns your knob quickly and he steps inside hurriedly. 

- His dark crimson eyes comes across your slouched over figure sitting at your desk. He sighs deeply and walks carefully towards you. Your desk is full of books. Some in piles, while many were strewn about open with various texts and illustrations in display. You somehow managed to fall asleep with your F/C pen still gripped in your hand. Whatever you had been writing was smudged and a little line was left behind as you fell into slumber.

- Shaking his head, he carefully pushed aside a book and set your plate down. Lucifer began to close the books marking where you left off. Then stacking them away for you. Once that was taken care of, he slowly eased the pen out of your grasp and placed it away. 

- You awoke to someone gently calling out your name repeatedly. When your heavy eyes began to open, you let out a groan. A pair of hands made its way onto your shoulders and starting massaging your sore muscles. 

- Lucifer's face came into view as he bent over to meet your tired gaze. He told you that you should eat. Nodding to the plate he brought for you. You knew to listen. There was to be no protesting as he handed you the plate. You ate your food thanking him. He sat beside you and joked that you were becoming too much like him. 

- Once you finished eating, he lifted you from your chair and carried you to bed. Lucifer fluffed your pillows for you and pushed you down gently. Covering you in soft blankets, he tucked you in. You were so tired. As your eyelids drifted down, he placed a kiss on your forehead and whispered goodnight. 

- Lucifer stepped out of your room. Just before closing the door, he observed your sleeping figure for a moment more. Feeling at ease, he silently closed the door. 

Mammon

- Mammon grew annoyed when you, his favorite human, started ignoring him. You'd be holed up in your room once you got back from R.A.D. Even on the weekends! You didn't have time to hangout with him anymore and he couldn't camp out in your room like he usually does. He wondered if you were mad at him or something. 

- Mammon couldn't take it anymore and stormed up to your room trying to open the door. When the knob wouldn't turn, he started shouting for you through the door. When he heard groaning from the other side, he grew worried. He called out to you again. When you just groaned. Mammon wasted no time in kicking down your door.