👥 Scenario - The Forgotten Two Pt. 1 ft. OC | 2K Special! 2 of 12 👥

A/N: My inspiration for creating my two OCs came from this video : https://youtu.be/o7zg75_-3kM. Both of them have personalities that make up for an interesting duality. There are also some parallels between them and a few of the demon brothers. I want to further develop them and maybe draw some artwork for them. I would love to do character charts for both my boys. <3 <3

This first part introduces one of my OCs. <3

Summary: A demon dubbed as being a part of "The Forgotten Two" meet MC and they begin hanging out with them. The seven demon brothers are concerned and do not trust them. Slight AU.

Timidus aka "Tim" - Latin for: Timid, fearful, afraid, cowardly, nervous.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OC 1 - Timidus 

You met him in one of your R.A.D classes and you ended up developing a soft spot for the demon. You observed him closely as he sat all by his lonesome, shaking in his chair and flinching whenever someone passed by his desk. Your brows furrowed up in sadness and you felt your heart clench at the sight. 

You wondered to yourself how a demon could be so afraid, yet you quickly pushed that out of your mind when you thought of the demons in your life. They all certainly surprised you when you first met them. Containing qualities you would never have associated with the word "demon."

You looked around the classroom. No one even seemed to care. It was like he was alienated from his fellow demons.

You knew how painful such a thing could be. You took a small breath and rose from your chair and headed over. When you approached the demon who clung to the bottom of his uniform jacket tightly, his eyes shot up in shock. He stared at you unbelieving with wide eyes and started nervously sputtering. His breathing becoming shaky.

You pulled a chair from nearby and sat across from him. 

"Hello. My name's Y/N. What's yours?" You offered a small encouraging smile.

"..." The demon clasped a hand over his mouth and closed his eyes in nervousness. You could see some sweat drops on his forehead. 

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bother you. Um..I'll leave you now." You awkwardly apologized and you were about to get up until a hand shot out and grabbed the sleeve of your uniform jacket. You looked at the hand that had lavender painted nails.

"M-my n-name's..T-Timidus." The demon took a deep breath and sat back down. "P-Please..sit down." He spoke in a quiet voice, his tone pleading. 

You sat down and offered him a bright smile in return. "It's nice to meet you Timidus." 

Your thoughts immediately jumped to what his sin could be, but you held back from asking right away. You didn't want to be rude to a possible new friend. The idea of having another demon friend outside of the brothers was quite exciting. 

You wanted to get to know Timidus more. 

Timidus once again looked at you in surprise. "R-Really?" 

"Yes, why wouldn't it be?" You laughed. "I've been wanting to make other friends for a while now. Admittedly, it's been difficult to do that with the seven brothers back home." 

"Y-You're..t-the human..from t-the exchange p-program. R-Right?" He titled his head causing his grey bangs to cover one of his amethyst eyes in the process.