👥 Scenario - MC Babysits Toddler Brothers | 2K Special! 12 of 12 👥

A/N: I can finally do what I hoped "You've Got To Be Kidding Me" did!

Summary: Satan's cursed book - "The Forbidden Book of Toddlerization" was accidentally opened and MC's favorite brother gets turned into a toddler - physically and mentally! They end up babysitting them.

Side Note: Yo! If you love anime-related RPG games you have to either play or watch a play-through of Ib on YouTube. This game and story fascinated me so much as an artist and I love the different endings. I wonder if anyone still makes fan-fictions off this? I was a teen when I first discovered it and it made me want to go visit more art museums haha. I even cosplayed as Ib once. I promise you'll simply love the shy and adorable Ib, mysterious yet kind Garry, and shocked by the sweet, yet deadly Mary.

The game's symbol of life/soul is a rose. Ib's is red, Garry's is blue and Mary's is yellow. I always had a goal of owning roses in these primary colors to represent this game. So far, I only have a blue rose. Garry is just <3 I always loved his unique coat. Fan art for this game is beautiful and lots of fan comics were made. There were also audio dramas created on YouTube and the voice acting was really well done along with animations. I encourage you all to check it out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Headcanons For When They're Toddlers

Lucifer: Lucifer is a very composed and mature child, yet there are moments where he is vulnerable. He doesn't appreciate being babied too much. He obeys and doesn't get into trouble. Lucifer enjoys quietly coloring and loves when you join him. He does like being around you and having your company, but he is also a very independent child. You can trust that when you leave for a moment, he will be where you last left him. One activity he always looks forward to, is when he gets to go on walks with you and hold your hand. His favorite pastime is you two sitting by the fire. Lucifer's speech in this stage is very well developed. He is also quite responsible and can manage some tasks himself.

Mammon: Mammon is a cute, yet rambunctious child. He always seems to get into trouble, but he is really clingy when it comes to you. You're the only one who can calm him down and he loves being next to you whenever he can. You reward him here and there with a shiny Grimm coin, which he excitingly treasures. His vocabulary isn't very well developed yet at this stage and he only speaks one or two words at a time. His shades are like a security blanket for him and it becomes even more apparent as a child. He puts it on whenever he tries to hide his emotions. When he sleeps, his limbs are everywhere and his blanket is almost always a mess. You have to fix it for him. He drools in his sleep like normal.

Leviathan: Leviathan is a sweet, yet shy child. He is clingy and easily cries when you aren't around. Watching anime or being with you calms him. Levi's vocabulary is pretty good, but he tends to stumble over his words sometimes and then gets embarrassed and stops talking. That's something you and him try to work on. Levi also loves carrying around a Ruri-Chan plushie. He loves fish and aquariums and always gets excited when you and him get to explore one and observe all the sea life. Levi loves bath time because you wash his hair and fill his bathtub with rubber fish toys he names Henry III, IV, V and so on. Before he goes to bed, he likes to sit on your lap and read a manga with you. Preferably "The Tale of the Seven Lords." He goes to sleep dreaming he's The Lord of Shadow.

Satan: Satan loves to read and be read to. He also loves wearing a cat onsie. Satan is a very mischievous child and loves to play pranks. Specifically targeting Lucifer. When he gets upset however, his power gets out of control. The only way to calm him is by giving him his favorite cat plushie and cheering him up with a comforting hug. You console him and try to teach him ways to handle negative emotions in a healthy way. You teach him the counting to ten method. Satan, like Lucifer, doesn't like to be babied much, but he appreciates being comforted and doesn't seem to mind some physical affection. If he finds it annoying, he'll definitely let you know. Satan's vocabulary is very well developed for his age.