❤️ Beelzebub x Reader - A New Type of Hunger ❤️

A/N: The way I came up with this oneshot is so weird. I laid down listening to various music, hoping one of them would strike up some inspiration. The song that managed to give me the idea for this BeelxReader oneshot came from this freaking 10 hour loop:

XD XD XD LMAO

Well I hope this turned out ok because for some reason this song made me envision reader being sort of thirsty for Beel lol. Bro, I can't tell you how much I was laughing while I typed this because I kept thinking of ways to torture the Reader and Beel in the best of ways. I just had lots of fun. I never wrote something like this before, so it was refreshing. 

Me writing this oneshot: 

Lol let me stop.

Summary: Reader is hanging out with Beel while he works out. Reader can't seem to take their eyes off his incredibly sculpted body. They can't help but to have the urge to feel his strong muscles. 

Disclaimer: None of the gifs belong to me. They belong to their rightful owners.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"98...99...100" Y/N finished counting while chewing on a granola bar.

Beel stopped doing bicycle crunches and pulled himself up into a sitting position on the floor. "Thanks Y/N." He looked over and smiled. Beel wiped his sweaty brow with the back of his hand. His expression became focused once more as he laid back and began his sit up routine. 

Y/N paused their chewing. "Wait, aren't you gonna rest for a minute?" 

Beel shook his head. Some of his hair was damp and stuck to his forehead. Y/N wanted to brush it back for him. 

"I like to take advantage..." Beel sat up. "..of the bursts of energy I get..." He pushed himself back down. "...and work out harder." Beel answered as he rose once more. "Can you count for me again?" He quickly asked before resuming his sit ups.

Y/N hummed in response and began to count again. Their eyes watched his form as he did sit ups with ease. Y/N knew if they tried they'd be dead; probably after five sit ups. Pushing the laughable thought from their mind, their eyes honed in on Beel's shirt that rose up from his workout. His smooth and tight abs peeked out from underneath. Glistening. Y/N almost choked on their granola bar and started blushing. 

Damn Beel..that's hot. 

Y/N hid the lower half of their face beneath their oversized hoodie. Eyes glued to those abs as they mindlessly counted each number out loud. It's like half their mind shut down. All of their thoughts disappeared. They only had one thing on their mind - Beel's muscles.