👥 Scenario - Heartfelt Reunion | 2K Special! 9 of 12 👥

A/N: Just a short and cute little scenario. The opening scene to this has been stuck in my head for months! I'm glad it's finally written and fully realized. Now my brain can relax, at least until another story plagues it lol. I felt all soft and fantasy like okay. Don't judge me! My spirit needed this after a rough week.

Summary: MC is outside their home doing some yard work when a strong wind pushes up their hat and they chase after it. They are surprised to see who caught it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: Does anyone else get emotional listening to this and just wanna cry? It's beautiful and moves my black soul!! No? Just Me? Okay...]

Introduction

You were outside humming a tune softly and watered some of your favorite flowers. Your mouth formed a serene smile as a soft wind caressed each of the flowers and gently swayed them in the direction it passed. You leaned close to them your eyes fluttering closed and you breathed in their wonderful scent. You pulled back and opened your eyes. You got up and headed over to your wheel barrow full of buds of some of your favorite flowers. You grabbed the gloves neatly folded and pulled them onto each hand. You gathered some into your palms and headed over to the new flower bed you made space for. You had cleared out the grass and pulled every pesky weed. The soil was prepared and ready for hosting new life. You kneeled down and dug out holes for the new flowers to grow in. You took your time spacing them out and when you had them all buried, you rose and wiped off your gloved hands and knees.

"I'll see you next spring." You whispered with a soft smile. Suddenly a strong gush of wind blew off your hat and you gasped touching the top of your head. You looked up your E/C eyes spotting your hat flying away carried by the wind. "Oh!" You took off running and chased after it. You ran through your vast garden. Quickly speeding past a maze of beautiful and colorful flowers of all unique breeds ranging from different times of the year. You were never without plant life of some kind. You continued to run, your legs carrying you as fast as possible trying to keep up. You were essentially racing the wind and the wind was winning. Your hat lowered and began to fall. You smiled hopeful. I can make it! You were starting to get closer, that's when the hat started to fly up higher again. No!

Suddenly, a hand reached up easily grabbing your hat. Your eyes couldn't make them out from a far and you stopped running, your chest heaving up and down from your eager pursuit. The stranger slowly lowered the hat and their face was revealed.

Your wide smile was reignited again.

You now started to rush towards the person in front of you.

Lucifer

Lucifer laughed his eyes happy to see you once again. He began walking towards you the moment you made steps towards him. When you started running his steps quickened and quickened and soon enough he found himself running towards you as well. When you reached each other, you jumped into his arms and he swiftly caught you and spun you around and around. You held onto him, your arms holding onto his neck and laughed happily. Lucifer's arms were around your waist as he spun you. You both ended up falling back onto soft grass decorated with wildflowers. You both chuckled.

Lucifer's crimson eyes took you in and he memorized your beautiful smile. His expression was one of pure elation. Your eyes softened.

"I'm so glad you came." You raised your hand and brushed away the front of his parted hair that fell in front of his face. "I missed you." Lucifer's hand wrapped around yours and placed it on his heart. You felt his heart beat quickly.