{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10❜:❀}

Taehyung pov

I entered the house and as always found y/n standing there. But I'm seriously not in the mood to get more annoyed, cuz I already am.
I noticed her smile dropped and I saw her frowning while looking at me.
I just walked away from her but she came and held my hand.
Aarrghh I just want to go in my room!! Can't she understand??
I yanked her hand and went towards my room.

I entered my room threw my bag and keys at the side-table and sat on the bed.
I rubbed my temples with my hands. The headache is getting worse now. And same goes to my fever, my body temperature is rising with every minute. The heckk I've to do now!!!???
I somehow stood up and went to search the pills in the drawers. But-
Guess what? I think the pills either are finished or, are kept in some other room!!!
Aish!!! I again made my way towards my bed, with zero energy and sat on it again. I closed my eyes and rested my back on the headboard.
My body temperature is so hot but I'm still feeling cold. More like very uncomfortable.
Just then I heard a knock on the door.
But I don't have energy and I know it must be that brat who else, so I just ignored it thinking she'll go.

Y/n pov
I'm standing infront of his room with the dinner. I've already knocked so many times but he isn't answering.
It's not something unusual like any other day.. But it is Today, I remembered how his face looked so pale when he came home a few minutes ago.
I'm really worried. I've knocked many times and till now he would've shouted me to leave but he haven't yet.
Then, I put my hand on the door knob and twisted it. To my surprise the door was opened. Stupid y/n! I could've done that before. I shook my hand and hesitantly peeked my head inside the room.
My eyes roamed towards his messy room probably because of how..he use to be in RUSH everyday.
And then I found his figure on the bed. He was still in his office attire. I frowned and went towards his bed to give him the dinner.
But as soon as I got close to him I saw his face.. still pale..even more than before. I gasped and put my hand on his forehead after keeping the dinner on the table.
He was burning.
As he must've sensed my hand on his skin, he opened his eyes. And grabbed my hand ready to remove it.
But I took my hand back myself.

This is happening.!! The thing I was afraid of!! He fell sick. He is sick now!!
I face palmed
He looked at me. I bet it's just because he don't have energy to shout as he's sick otherwise he would've been roaring till now hehehe.

Taehyung - Get out! Who said you can come in my room??

Y/n - Taehyung-ah you're sick at least don't behave like this now.
You should eat something first you must be hun-

Taehyung - I don't need your freaking food. Just get out will you?

I sighed and said.

Y/n - Taehyung you fell sick because of not having your meals properly. It's...i-it's ok if you don't w-want to eat the food I make but atleast don't skip your meals.

My voice cracked as I was hurt. He didn't eat because of me.

Y/n - you need to eat the foo-

Taehyung - y/n!! I'm already sick don't make it more worse for me! Just G-O O-U-T.

I pressed my lips together holding myself from smiling. He looked so cute. His cheeks are red and his face is so funny as he's annoyed. He isn't shouting Today because he don't have the energy to.

But I couldn't help but giggle when I saw his eyes turning towards the food and gulping. Aishhh he MUST be hungry but he won't eat! Stupid boy!!

Y/n - You look like a Stubborn kid here. C'mon just eat some food and till then I'll go get you medicine ok?

Taehyung - N-

Y/n - Oooof!!! Just do what I say!!! Okay!?? You have to eat means you have to!!
Oh and First change your clothes.

I said while acting as if I'm angry well I Ofcourse wasn't but he won't listen to me if I'll not say it Seriously.
I sat near him and grabbed his coat helping him to take it off. He didn't said anything but just glared at me while clenching his jaw.
I chukled

Y/n - yahh!! We don't look at someone like that if they're helping you.

But he just rolled his eyes tiredly.
I took his coat, socks and watch off. And went to his closet to get him some warm and comfortable clothes.

-
-
-
Thank you for reading don't forget to vote💜