Chapter 32

Thomas' POV

I look at (Y/n) in horror. I didn't expect that woman to harm her. I yank (Y/n) away from the woman while she was holding her wound. She was looking at me with wide eyes. "Thomas?" She whispers as I start to look over the wound. "What the fuck? Step aside!" The man said as he ran over to us. I started to growl at him but he seemed to ignore me. "I'm a doctor!" I look at momma who nodded at me and I nodded. I step aside as he starts to look at the wound.

(Y/n) started to cry as the man was looking in the wound. "Go get my medical bag from the car. Come one." He said to (Y/n) as he started to lead her towards the couch. I see Uncle Charlie run out of the house and towards the car. "You're not going to help her!" The woman yelled as she walked towards them. The man turns to look at her as she raises the knife again. I quickly take her hand and twist it behind her back. She yelps loudly as she drops the knife.

"Let go of me you stupid filthy animal!" The woman yells but I slam her to the ground. She was coughing from the contact and turns to look at me. I wanted to rip her head off of her. She was snarling like an animal. "You're hurting me!" She screams at me and then she reached her other hand towards my mask. I feel her fingers against it but she rips it off of my face. Her eyes widen as she looks at my face. "W-what the hell are you?!" She screams at me which makes me growl at her.

I lift her up and take her with me and start to make my way towards the basement. "Let go of me you ugly son of a bitch!" She hits and scratches me which hurt but the adrenaline was rushing through my veins. I open the door and throw her down the stairs. She screams but goes silent when she hits the ground. I walk after her and lift her to the same table where I killed (Y/n)'s friend. She was dizzy as I nail her down to the table. Her eyes turn to look at me and they look awful like (Y/n)'s.

"Let go of me!" She screams at me when she finds her voice again. I shake my head and walk away. I needed to make sure that my wife was okay. I run up the stairs where I can hear her cries. I walk to the living room where she was laying on the couch with the man looking at the wound. "Calm down, this will all be over soon." I could see that the man had a needle and threat with him and he was sowing the wound close. (Y/n) looks at me with her pleading eyes.

"Come here Thomas." I didn't care that I didn't have my mask anymore. She needed me now more than ever! I walk over to her and press my forehead against hers. She seems to be little happier since her hands move over to my cheeks. "You're bleeding from your beautiful face." She whispers which make me shake my head. She shouldn't be worried about me. I wanted her to feel safe. I hum and press a kiss on her forehead to calm her down even more.

"I love you Thomas. I love you so much." She whispers which makes me smile. I know that she loved me. She wouldn't have married me if she didn't. I look up to see Uncle Charlie looking at us. He nudged his head towards the man who claimed to be a doctor. Not many of those come around here so maybe we could keep him around for a while just in case. We never know when we'll have bigger problems and his knowledge and skills could save our lives.

"There. It's finished now." The man says as he cuts the threat. He stands up but falls down again when Uncle Charlie hits him on the back of the head with a shotgun. He's unconscious on the floor which makes me turn to look at him. "Take him to the basement boy but don't kill him yet. He could be useful to us later." He says as he points at the man. I nod and lift him over to my shoulder. "I'll drive the car away and empty it out of some useful things. Then we'll continue the supper. I'm still hungry."

With a laugh he leaves. Momma turns to look at (Y/n) who had calmed down already. "Come on darlin'. You must be starvin'." She says as she helps (Y/n) up. (Y/n) giggles and nods. "I am." She turns to look at me with a smile. I look at her injury with regret in my eyes. If I was there to stop that, she wouldn't have gotten hurt... "Thomas." She whisper so me which makes me turn to look at her. She lifts her hand to mine and gives it a tight squeeze.