Chapter 6

Thomas' POV

I take Romeo to the basement as quickly as I can. The poor dog was howling at the pain in his leg. I put him down on the workbench which had dried blood from the man, who was butchered earlier. I walk over to get the needle and thread from the other table to close the wound. I turn back to him and he was laying there panting hard. I start looking at the injured leg, turning it to take a closer look but Romeo yelps and bites my right arm.

I take a hold on his head and push him down. I put the shackle around his neck and nail it down on the bench. He tries to move but the shackle keeps his head in one place. Blood was running down my arm from the bite but I didn't think about it right now. I had to get Romeo all fixed up so (Y/n) would be little happier. I look at the paw but it doesn't feel to be broken. I pour some saltwater on the wound and he howls from pain again. I start stitching his wound but he only cries the pain when the needle pierces his skin.

After of a couple of minutes, I finish and look at the work. I tie some fabric around his leg so he wouldn't lick his wound. I take the shackle off around his neck and he stands up but he doesn't put weight on the injured paw. He turns to me and licks my mask as a thank you. I pet his head and lift him back up in my arms. I take him to the living room, where he can rest a little. Uncle Monty was watching TV there, so I feel comfortable enough to leave him there. I put him on the couch so he's comfortable. It's only then I notice (Y/n) screaming in upstairs.

(Y/n)'s POV

Hoyt rips me back inside by my hair. He was holding Miss Pop by her neck and he throws her in the living room when we came inside. I try to get away from his grasp but I couldn't get a balance because of my right leg. After throwing the bunny away and takes rope which was laying on top of a table. "Alrighty missy. Let's get you upstairs!" He says while laughing and pushes me to get upstairs. I let out a scream and I can see that Luda May was watching from the kitchen with sadness filling her eyes.

Hoyt throws me in my room and closes the door behind him with a slam. I look at him from the floor, tears running down my cheeks. Hoyt looks at me with an amused smile on his face. "Listen here darlin'. You have two choices. Either you undress on your own or I'm goin' to tear them off of you." He says, while he crosses his arms on his chest. "No! Please!" I try to plead for him, while my whole-body shakes from fear. "Two choices." He says sharply.

I start to cry louder as I hug myself. Hoyt looks at me judgmentally, waiting for my next move. I start opening the buttons from the front of the dress. He seems to be pleased from my decision. I lift the dress off of my body, leaving me only on my underwear. Hoyt looks me over and nods quickly. "Tommy is a lucky bastard! Get on the bed." He says pointing at the bed. I get up from the floor, almost falling back because of my shaky legs.

I sit on the bed, my arms crossed across my chest to cover my breasts. He walks over to me painfully slow and he pushes me on my back on the bed. I cry out again, screaming for help from anyone. Hoyt ties my hand on the bedpost with the rope and steps back to look at me. I feel shivers run down my spine when his eyes traveled across my body. I turn my face away from him, fearing the worst. "Don't worry missy. I test you so I know what to tell Tommy." Hoyt says while laughing little.

I start crying louder at his words. I really thought that I was somewhat safe here only to discover that they are cannibals. But the realization of me eating human came to me, making my stomach turn. Maybe this was punishment because of that? God wants me to suffer because I ate another human. "Now let's take you for a ride." Hoyt says while reaching for his belt and my heart starts beating faster than before.