Chapter 27

Warning! Sexual content!

(Y/n)'s POV

We were just relaxing enjoying the cool water together. Thomas seemed to be still little nervous but I tried to keep him calm. I lift my hand to the masks hair and brush my fingers through it. It was weird but I have learned to see it as a part of him. "This is so amazing. Just you and me and this cool water." He sends me a smile and nods at my words. I feel a smile form on my lips as I give his masked cheek a quick kiss. "You're so handsome. I love you." I whisper in his ear which makes his cheek turn bright pink.

I see his eyes travel to the water with an unsure look. "Thomas." He turns to look at me with a sad look but I just send him a little smile. "You're perfect form me just the way you are." I press my forehead against his masked cheek and hum lovingly. Thomas wraps his other arm around me and pulls me closer to himself. My naked breasts press against his side which makes him blush as his eyes travel from me to my breasts.

I feel the familiar feeling in my lower stomach which brings a blush on my cheeks. His eyes seems to shift between my eyes and my breasts. Why was he so cute?! "You can touch me if you want to. I don't mind." He looked me in my eyes as to as if I was really sure about that. I give him a little nod and give him a little smile. He moves his hand slowly to my breast. He seemed to be even more nervous than before.

His finger brushed against my nipple which makes me let out a little moan. He seems to be curious about my reactions since he does it again but this time little more harshly. I feel my cheeks getting hotter and hotter with every passing second. "Thomas!" I moan which makes his movements more erratic. I loved how powerful he was. I would never have thought that I would fall in love with someone like him. That surprised me too.

I move so I was right in front of him. His eyes were glued on me while a smile forms on my lips. I move my hands to his masked cheek and give them a kiss. "You're so perfect." I whisper to him. I could see from the mask's holes that his cheeks turn bright red and he stars to turn away. I loved every reaction he made when I gave him compliments. I move my face to his neck and start to kiss his neck. Thomas lets out a faint groan and tightens his other arm around me which makes me press against himself.

"Such a lovely husband." I whisper against his neck which makes him whine lowly. I could hear him get hard against my thigh. I feel a little blush form on my cheeks and I slide my hand towards his already hard cock. I wrap my hand around it which makes his spine go stiff. He lets out another whine as I start to move my hand as I kiss his neck. Thomas wraps his hand around my wrist that was holding his cock. He just keeps his hand around my wrist.

"Do you like this?" I ask from him as I start to move my hand harder. He whines again and nods as he looks at me with a little dreamy look. I smile at him as I tighten my hold on his member. He leans his head back and lets out another groan. I wanted to make him feel happy in every way I could since he deserved to be happy. "I love you." I whisper against his neck which send visible shivers down his spine.

"Can we try for a baby again? Right here." Thomas head snaps towards me with his eyes wide open. I smile up to him and give his neck another kiss. His hands take a hold on my hips and gives them a little squeeze. "I would love to." A little smile forms on his lips as he moves me over to his lap. I could feel his member brush against my lower lips which makes my smile wider. He seemed to be into the idea too, so this could be fun.

He slowly thrusts his hard member inside which makes me let out a little moan. It felt better than before! A bright red blush forms on my cheeks as his tip starts to press against my cervix. I loved the idea of having his child as soon as I could. To bring him someone that shared his flesh and blood. I wanted to be the one to bless him with something like that. "Thomas, I want to have a baby. Please give it to me."