Child's Play

Bakugou and his group of bullies were at it again. Izuku pushed into the mud with Bakugou towering over him as he sobbed. "Eeehhheee. Your so weak Deku. You'll never as great as me." Izuku tries to whip his muddy cheek. "Why are you being so mean Kacchan?"
Small explosions erupted from his outstretched hand. " Because your weak and no matter what your quirk is, it will never be as cool as mine."
I quickly step in between them with my hands stretched wide. " Suki, stop hurting Zuzu." Bakugou just frowns. " Get out of my way Red." I grit my teeth. "NO!! Don't hurt Zuzu anymore." Midoriya grabbed my arm. " It's OK y/n. Just go back home." I looked over my shoulder at my older brother. " It's no otay, zuzu."
Suddenly I was shoved out of the way to the ground. " I said move!!" I looked back to see Suki lunge for Zuzu with explosions in his hand. No, I have to help big brother. Suki is going to hurt him.
"STOP!!" I screamed and felt warm spread through my whole body and Suki's boy froze. " WHAT THE HELL!"
Bakugou's eyes and mouth was the only thing moving on his body. Izuku scrambled to me. " Y/n are you doing this?" I was confused as I continued to stare at an angry Suki frozen in place as his friends crowded around him. " I don't know, I- I just didn't want him to hurt you.." Zuzu place a hand on my hand and lightly squeezed. "Y/n, I think you did it. Your eyes....they are glowing red right now."
Finally, I blinked and looked at my brother. I heard Bakugou fall forward as my quirk released and he landed face first in the mud Izuku was just in.
I laughed a bit at his expense as he spit mud out of his mouth and tried to wipe it off his face before glaring at me.
Izuku's grip tightened on my hand and he pulled me with him as he ran towards our house. We could hear Bakugou yelling at us but we didn't stop until we wear safe in our foyer breathing heavily.
Inko walked around the corner to see both her children breathing heavily and chuckled. "Well, what happened to you too?" We both looked up at her and then looked at eachother and smiled. I ran to mom and thew myself into her arms. "Mommy, I used my quirk today!" She looked at me surprised. " Oh, that's early. You haven't even had your third birthday yet. Your brother hasn't even shown signs of his quirk." She looked a bit sad at Izuku as she thought for a moment. " Maybe we should pay the quirk clinic a visit. They can test you both to learn more about your quirks.
Me and Izuku began shouting in happiness.
Mom loaded us up in the car and we made a visit to the clinic...but nothing ever turns out quit the way you expect, we learned that lesson the hard way that day.

______________________________________
I know it's a bit short, but bare with it please. The rest will be longer.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

And as always, Thank you

For reading!