Back home

When the week was over, I dragged myself home. I managed to get all the way up the stairs to my room before groaning loudly. I fumbled for the door as I heard Izuku's door open. I looked over to him and gave a weak smile. "Hey Izu, glad you got home OK. How are you feeling?" I asked. He chuckled. "I think I should be asking you that y/n. You look like crap." I rolled my eyes as he took my bag from me. He opened the door and dropped my bag beside my bed as I fell onto it. "I'm just tired. Aizawa made me spar with him before he let me leave... im just a little tired."

"I'm sure. Mr. Aizawa tends to be ruthless. Why don't you go get a shower and I'll make us some dinner." I smiled and thanked him lazily. I trudged to the bathroom and sighed in relief as the hot water hit my body. I'm not sure how long I stood there under the water but I was pruney by the time I left the bathroom. I felt alot better though.

My phone dinged and I grabbed it. I couldn't help but smile down at the message.

~Text~

Kastuki: Just got back. Wanna see you.

Me: Aww, did you miss me that much?

Katsuki: You already know the answer. I'll be at your house in twenty.

Me: if I say no? I am pretty tired

Katsuki: babe, you don't know what tired is yet.

______________________________________

I blushed so hard my ears turned red as I sat down at the table. Izuku was putting the last few touches on the table and sat down. "Why are you so red?" He asked and I put my phone down so we can eat. "Kat, is coming by in a bit." He nodded. "How is everything going with you two?" I smiled. "It's really good, surprisingly." He chuckled lightly. "I'm glad that your happy. In fact I'm glad your both happy."

I looked up at him. "Thanks big bro. I know you two haven't exactly been on good terms. So it means alot to me that your ok with my relationship." He swallowed his bite. "Your my sister and he is my childhood friend. No matter what he has done to me he treats you right. That's good enough for me." We ate in a comfortable silence and mom soon trudged inside. She greeted us and joined us at the table. I finished my meal quickly as I told mom about Katsuki. She simply smirked and continued to eat.  I began to wash some of the dishes. After a minute I heard the doorbell chime.

I dashed to the door and threw it open. Katsuki stood there with his bag slung over his shoulder and I jumped to him. His eyes sparkled with amusement as he caught me. He crashed his lips to mine in a searing kiss. He pulled away slowly but held me close. "I guess you missed me too." I looked up at him. He had his hood up, casting shadows over his face. "Of course I missed you Kat.  Did you come straight her from the train station?" He tucked some of my hair behind my ear. "mhmm" I leaned into the caress before leading him inside. Mom was finishing her food as we entered. "Ah katsuki, I'm glad you got back safe." He nodded. "Thanks Auntie."

"Are you hungry? There is plenty" Izuku asked as he began collecting some of the dishes. "Sure. I could eat." I rushed to grab a plate and utensils for him as he sat down and chatted with mom. "Do you want anything particular to drink, Kat?" He looked over to me and shrugged. "Nah, whatever is fine babe."  I filled a glass of juice and brought it to him. He reached his hand out and ran his thumb over my wrist a couple of times making my pulse race. He smirked and his eyes sparked with mischief. " So, katsuki tell me about your work study. Did you learn anything exciting?" Mom asked and katsuki gritted his teeth.

He talked with mom as he ate. Izuku and I finished most of the dishes as he finished. " go ahead and take a shower Izu. I'll finish up." I told him. He smiled and went off up stairs. After, a few more minutes Katsuki brought me his dishes and wrapped his arms around my middle. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his warmth before finishing up the dishes. He held onto me the entire time with his face barried in the crook of my neck. I turned in his arms and realized just how quiet the house had gotten.

I reached for his hood and lifted it off his head. I had to stiffle my grin and laugh. His hair was still slicked down.
He noticed my struggle and groaned irritated. "Oh you think its so funny do ya?" He said through gritted teeth. "Sorry... it's just so not your style." I managed to say without giggling. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "It won't go back. I've tried everything." I looked at him sympathetically. "That sucks. I'm sure it'll be back to its normal spikey, out of control manor in no time." I placed a kiss on his cheek and stepped away from him. I glanced at the clock on the wall and sighed. "It's late. You should be getting back home. We do have school in the morning." He clicked his tongue. "You right." He paused and guided me to the couch. "But I'm not ready to leave just yet." I rolled my eyes as he sat down and pulled me with him. I snuggled up to him after turning on the TV. After a bit, I began to fall asleep on him so he kissed me good night and left. Promising me that he would be here to walk me to school.

______________________________________

Sorry that it's a little short and boring. I'm actually having serious writers block with this one. Not sure what I want to do with it. So please bare with me. Thanks for reading guys.

I also started a Banxreader(seven deadly sins)
If you are interested in that one. Go check it out.